Chapter 8:Lullaby

I do not own Fairy tail, all rights go to Hiro Mashima, elphie8805 is the one who wrote his with my plot ideas. Please enjoy

We're now in Clover Town, watching the conference of the Guild Masters. They're talking with each other, confused, discussing the burst of heat all of them felt. Meanwhile Makarov is sitting on a table, cross legged, eyes closed, thinking. He is thinking about the fiery haired wizard who joined his guild a few days prior. The burst of power he felt is close to his level, as seventh Wizard Saint, that fact was a bit of a shock to Makarov. A tall man in a pointed purple hat and a purple cloak with an acute black goatee comes up to Makarov. "Yes Jose?" sighs Makarov.
"Who do you think is behind this? You have that look on your face where you think you know something." Jose replied.
"Yes, in fact, a few days ago a wizard joined, he had some kind of fire magic I haven't seen before. It might've been him."
"Oh come on! I want him in my guild! Why do you get the good ones, you're a terrible guild!"
And now we take a look back at Natsu and Erigor. Erigor is whimpering on the half melted rails, Natsu is standing over him, looking down at Erigor with a stern face on. Lucy, Gray and Erza run up behind him.
"What happened here Natsu? Did you manage to get what he wanted out of him?" demanded Erza.

"No, not yet. And I knocked this man out of the sky is what happened." replies Natsu calmly.
"Well why didn't you find out what he wants? Come on Natsu! Do it now, or I will!" Erza ordered Natsu.
Natsu suddenly turned towards Erza. And each word he spoke next was very clipped, "Do not tell me what to do." His eyes suddenly blazed as he gazed at Erza, and an unexpected blast of heat hit Erza, as flames started licking his body gently. Erza took a step back with a frightened look on her face. Beside her, Gray passes out while Lucy fans her face lightly. "This is 5% of my power Erza. Do. Not. Test me." Natsu watched her with outraged eyes.
Erigor watched the stand off between the two wizards, terrified. Not wanting anything more to happen to him, he stutters, "F.. find Kageyama, he's g.. gonna steal L.. Lullaby"

"Kageyama?" Says Natsu questioningly. "Is he from your guild or something?"
"Y.. yes.. hes a young wizard.. black hair in a ponytail.. not h.. hard to miss" Muttered Erigor, stumbling over his words constantly. "H.. he'll be on the train to the g.. guild m.. masters conference now.."
"Natsu, he's almost going to be there. I've heard about this Lullaby thing, it can kill everything within ear shot." Whispered Lucy in Natsu's ear.
"Quite right Lucy. We should get going. Someone wake up that ridiculous nudist, we have to get moving." Dictated Natsu. Erza stepped towards Gray, slapped him in the face and he immediately jumped up "What was that for?!" Shouted Gray. But all three of the others had already started running towards Clover Town, in a hurry to save the Guild Masters and warn them.

We are now in the woods overlooking the building where the guild masters all reside. Kageyama is standing there holding a kind of wooden flute which has a carved skull with three eyes at the head of it. Kageyama is debating on whether or not he should blow the flute. As he brings it to his lips, he spots a small old man, Makarov. "Would you like to hear me play?" He asks the Fairy Tail guild master.
"I'm in a hurry, but I suppose one song would be ok." replies Makarov. He sits down cross legged and watches Kageyama. Kageyama brings the flute up to his lips again, but stops. But he can't do it.
"What's wrong? Hurry up and do it already! Well?" Makarov says to Kageyama. Watching his hesitation as Kageyama stood frozen in place. Makarov carried on. "Nothing will change. Humans that are weak will always be weak, no matter how much time goes by. But weakness is not always a bad thing. It's not easy to be alone, and therefore we establish guilds. Where we have friends and allies. If you lead a strong life, you'll be able to smile. Without having to be dependant on something like that flute." Kageyama dropped the flute.
"I surrender!" cries Kageyama and the group of four; Gray, Natsu, Lucy and Erza, who had secretly been watching the happenings.

Suddenly the flute, which had rolled so that the head of the skull was facing upwards, its three eyes, which seemed to be watching the six of them, started glowing purple. "I grow tired of you indecisive mortals" Said a voice emanating from the flute. Then the whittled wood unexpectedly started transforming into a massive thousand foot tall monster, entirely made of wood, with the skull face residing at the top of the monstrous body. Natsu ran forward and jumped into the air, towards the giant, and shouted "Fire dragons eruption!" Erupting from the ground below Lullaby, a gigantic pillar burst forward, consisting of boiling magma that rose to just above the height of the monster, so around a thousand and one hundred, two hundred, feet. 400 meters wide. Completely enveloping the beast, and as the eruption simmered down, the demon was no longer there, reduced to ash. Lullaby was no more.

When Natsu lands back on the ground, he looks up to see all guild masters had stepped out of the building and watched the display of power. They're now all whispering among themselves. You can hear some whispers about perhaps a new Wizard Saint. They gather around Natsu to ask him some questions, but Makarov takes his hand and leads him away. Taking Erza, Lucy, Gray and Kageyama with him.
An hour or two later and they arrived back at the guild hall. As the door was opened, Makarov shouted "We're back!" There were cheers and people raising tumblers of beer and laughing and smiling.

Thats the end of this chapter everyone, hope you enjoyed it, comment your opinions of it