Chapter 15: Snooping

A week goes by and Izuku's crush on Y/n is driving him crazy. The next day they went to school, she acted like nothing ever happened, often causing him to think he made things up. On the other hand, they have both been getting more and more flustered by each other, giving more hugs or compliments with blushing and stuttering in return.

Summer break has now started and now that homework has come to a halt, Izuku is wracking his brain for ideas on how he should confess.

Izuku's POV

I don't think I can keep it a secret anymore, but I have to do it right. Y/n's special to me and she's not like other kids at our school, so I have to make this different somehow. The timing, environment, and my words have to be perfect! But I have no clue where to start!

I lay in bed under my blankets with my elbows propping me up. As I scroll through Google, looking for ideas to confess, I come to the conclusion that I need more confidence. But how!? I'll probably just chicken out again. Who has a lot of confidence??

KACCHAN!!

I frantically go to Instagram and type in Kacchan's username. He might be able to give me some advice.

https://youtu.be/VVV7wQNK2Ws

Well. I'm not going to say that went well. But at least he replied! I still don't know where to start with confessing to Y/n. Maybe I should talk to the people that know her best! Mina and Kirishima might actually give good advice.

https://youtu.be/j9cjwXeNlrc

Well now that that has happened, I feel way better. I like the lunch idea a lot and I already got some brainstorming done on the right words to use. I'm scared, nervous, and excited all at the same time. She's my best friend and I never want to lose her, but imagining her as something more in my life makes me feel electricity in my veins.

As I write down a rough draft of my speech in one of my notebooks, I come up with the conclusion that confessing during school is the better option. In case she says no, we can give each other space after lunch.

No one's POV

A couple of days go by and after some relaxing, Izuku, Y/n, and Bakugou plan to hang out for a movie night.

(More like Y/n made Bakugou come over because he owes Izuku his life)

The three teens are sitting in Izuku's living room, watching a Kung fu Panda marathon. There were some conversations that came up during the movie. One of the many, was an argument between Bakugou and Y/n over who gets to be their favorite character in the movie since they favor the same one.

They got to the third movie of the series and their attention spans were withering away by the minute. Not because the movie is bad, but because they were getting bored of watching TV. So Y/n decides to speak up.

"Alright let's talk about everyone's nick names! I call Izuku, Izu, and you call him...Deku" she grimaces while saying the nick name Bakugou made.

"Yeah?" Katsuki questions, sitting up in his seat more as if he was ready for another argument.

"He calls you Kacchan. I need to find a name for you! Ba..ku..go. hmmmm" she taps her chin with her index finger. "Go...." suddenly, she perks up, raising her finger as well to point at the blonde.

"GO GO!" Y/n squeals with confidence, knowing Bakugou will get mad.

Izuku holds in a chuckle as he watches Bakugou's anger inflate by ten fold.

"You better fucking not!" Bakugou threats, getting closer to the h/c girl.

"Oh I fucking will!" She combats with a determined smirk as she furrows her eyebrows.