Chapter 6

Davina Grey
It's the night of the mission and right now I am in my room think of what I should wear. I got an idea.

"DARLING I NEED HELP" I scream. My door opens "What is it amore". "Well I need you to help me pick a outfit for the club" I say.

"Hell the fuck no, ask your friend" he slammed the door. Jeez angry issues. "DOVE GET YOU ASS IN HERE".

The doors open "What do you need baby girl" she winks. I roll my eyes "I need you to help me pick an outfit because Elijah didn't want to.

"YOU ASK HIM AND WHAT DID HE SAY". Damn she's excited. "Pipe down he just got piss and said no and slam my door, god he's such an asshole".

"Miss girl" Dove said.I look at her  "What I saying the truth". "You know what never mind let's see what you will wear".

After about 2o minutes I found a mini skirt with a small school shirt and high heels and a blonde wig. Damn I look good in anything.

"Damn mamas I would eat you like a whole snack" Dove roars. I just chuckle and get out of my room and go outside my house to meet everyone.

I went outside and heard whistles "Damn shawty you look hot" Marco says and winks. "You know you wish you can fuck me Marco but you can't" I then wink back at him.

Elijah clears his throat "Alright let's get this over with". I look at his "Darling what's up your ass". He rolls his eyes " Nothing now let's go". He walks to his car and goes inside.

"Alright everyone has there ear piece on" I ask wanting to make sure everything goes ok. Everyone nods and goes in there car.

"Be safe daughter" my dad say coming out of nowhere. "I will dad I promise" and I get into my car.

I drive to the destinations. I park my car and go to the back. A security guard stops me "what's you name". "Chloe" I say with a fake smile. "Welcome Chloe your show is in 5 minutes.

I walk into the lockers and put lipstick on. "Chloe your on".I walk backstage and open the curtains to go onstage. I start walking to the pole.

I try to find Liam's son and bingo I found. I make eye contact and start dancing on the pole and jump on it and swing and go to a split and still making eye contact.

"Damn amore you have a juicy ass" I hear from my ear piece. God damn it Elijah . I then proceeded to find and he is there on a table looking at me with a girl all over him.

"Darling shut the fuck up I am trying to focus" I then look back at Liam's son and again make eye contact and do a wink then I finish the show with a twirl and a drop and walk out of the stage.

I go back into the lockers "Chloe you got a private dance in 5 minutes" a employee there said.

Here goes nothing. I then tell him "Darling it's your time to shine ok". "I know amore you don't have to reminded" he says annoyed. Damn he got something up his ass.

I go into the booth and see him there "hey beautiful" he winks. "Hi" I say shyly. "Don't be scare I won't hurt you, now give a dance" I start dancing and I straddle him he try's to put his hands on me but I stop him " You know the rules no touching".