𝟳 | 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱

"Here you go, Venti. This will fix up your sore throat." You sat near the idol and handed him a cup of peppermint tea. He took it from your hands and took a sip.

Venti sighed with satisfaction as he put the cup down on the small table nearby. "Thank you, Y/n. It really sucks having a sore throat, since I can't sing and all." He glanced at you with a thankful smile.

It was the next day already, and things have been running quite smoothly.
Other than you treating Venti's sore throat, it didn't bother you one bit. You didn't want to get your hopes up either since this is just the second day. Who knows what crazy stuff would happen while you were here.

But you did know as their manager, you have to do your job on taking care of them and the staff.

"So Y/n, tell me why did you join in as manager?" Venti questioned, his voice slowly going back to normal by the minute.

You thought for a while, "I don't know, it just...came up to me, that's all.

My parents told me to be a doctor or something, but I don't know if I can possibly do that without accidentally hurting someone." You answered his question with a small smile plastered on your face.

You didn't dislike the fact of being a doctor or an engineer, it was just too high of an expectation for you. As long as you get the moneys that are enough for you and your family then you're good to go.

Venti nodded with a quiet hum. Now the both of you are sharing the rather comfortable silence.

Thinking that the conversation was over, you slowly stood up picking the empty cup on the table before Venti carefully grabbed your wrist. "Y/n?"

You glanced at him. "Hm? What's wrong?"

Venti scanned you for a moment, his eyes shimmering as his heart beating a lot faster with his hand holding yours.

"Thank you for being here, and for making my day much more brighter."
He finally said, cheeks slightly red while he smiled at you

He couldn't believe that he actually said that, he said those words right in front of you!

The idol couldn't understand his feelings either. It was true you made him more happier than he already is, but it let him to think what this meant.

All of the past managers were there for him and made him smile too. But with you, it felt different. A lot different. And he doesn't know what to do about this new feeling.

Though it was new to him, he liked it. It made him feel all fluffy and warm in the inside just thinking about it. So he decided he would treasure this feeling till he knows what to do. Maybe he can someone for assistance?

Now you stared at the idol, realization hits you like a truck when you felt his hand on top of yours. All while red blush was scattered all over your face.

Venti noticing your ketchup colored face, quickly snatched his hand away from yours. "Sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!"

You quickly waved your hands signaling he didn't do anything wrong, "No, it's fine! I just got surprised is all!"

Venti stared at your embarrassed form for a moment before giggling at a thought that came into his mind.
'Well we wouldn't want my Windblume to be flustered now, do we?'

You cleared your voice "Anyways! I'm going to be doing some manager stuff! I'll see you later Venti." You quickly walked away in embarrassment, sending him a quick wave.