Building His Empire

(Inko POV)

I was watching the news when I saw a news report about a sludge villain. My daughter saved her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. He could be a bit rude, but he was a good person at heart. But I was so thankful Izumi didn't get hurt. My baby girl and only chi- wait, didn't I have another child. Oh yes, Izuku. My baby boy. I went to see our photo albums together. But I was left shocked as it only showed me, Toshi, and Izumi. I started thinking about all the things I did with Izuku, but I didn't cook for him, wash his clothes, I didn't even buy him essential things. I dropped to the ground weeping.

(No Ones POV)

All Might came into the house with Izumi excited, although Izumi was ready to rush into Izuku's room to beat him up for smiling at Bakugo's pain, just to see their wife/mom crying on the floor. All Might rushed to his wife.

"What's wrong honey?" asked All Might.

"We are horrible parents Toshi." said Inko through sobs.

"What do you mean? We raised Izumi to be a great young woman." said All Might with pride.

"I meant Izuku. We have neglected him, all because he didn't have a quirk." sobbed Inko.

All Might tried to deny it, but thinking back he has ignored him. He never bought him anything for doing good in school, or bothered taking him on their 'family vacations.' Meanwhile, Izumi was in the background looking at her parents.

'Wow, they're terrible parents.' thought Izumi.

But then she thought about it. All the things she did to her brother, her younger brother. Her twin. She was worse then her parents. Sure, they neglected him, but she tormented, belittled, and beat him. It started off as a way to stop him from being a hero, but by middle school they beat him when they wanted to vent their frustration out. It basically became the norm for them. She was the definition of a bad sister. Like she could vouch that if they looked 'Bad Sister' in a dictionary, her face would pop up. She went upstairs, thinking that she could say that she was sorry, and they could be siblings again. When she opened up his door, she was overwhelmed with a urge to puke. Her bedroom was any teenage girls dream. A T.V., a bed as big as can be, everything she wanted in there,  plus more. In one corner, she had an extra T.V that she didn't use. It would be ok, if it wasn't a flat screen.

Her brother on the other hand, only had a sleeping mat. If she was correct, that was the sleeping mat Bakugo blew up when his quirk accidently activated. That was it, if you didn't count all the dirt and dry blood. She looked into his closet and saw only 3 uniforms, all barely functional as a result of her and her friends beatdowns. Her closet on the other hand, was a walk in closet the size of his room. She had so many outfits it was hard to count, but she always complained about having nothing to wear.

Izumi felt absolutely terrible, but then she saw a letter. She picked it up, and started to read it.

Dear Yagi's,

If you are reading this then I have run away. I wish it didn't resort to this, but honestly I can't wait any longer. I have waited for you to recognize me, to acknowledge me, to love me, but you failed me. I hate all of you, especially Izumi. You turned me into an item, a punching bag that you can just beat on when you're mad. I wish we could have been a family, but now I hate that I'm related to you. You even got my birthday wrong. I am going out to change the world, to stop other's from feeling the pain I felt. When we meet again, I will be your enemy. Fuck all of you, nd I hope you rot for the rest of your life. Toshinori and Izumi, none of you should have OFA, and I'm sure your predecessors are disappointed of you.