Free x Reader (Lost)

I'm actually updating............ I forget who requested this but here ya go. Thanks for 2k reads and 91 followers by the way. Enjoy <3

Y/N is gender neutral. I'm sorry if you wanted a female Y/N but I want everyone to be able to enjoy this. Thanks!

Warnings: Cussing, lots of cussing

Free's POV

Today's another boring day, like yesterday and the day before. Actually pretty much any day was a boring day. 

I heard some branches crunching and a voice cussing. Valt doesn't cuss and Kris's voice sounds different. I walked closer to the person cussing. 

"Hey Siri? Fuck you."

I guess that was reasonable. This was probably the most interesting thing that happened all day.

"Fuck apple maps ugh. Why'd I let Kris convince me to use it? This isn't El Astro for god's sake."

I decided to approach the relatively interesting person. They had H/C colored hair and E/C colored eyes. It looks like they just came back from school since they were wearing a uniform. 

"You're lost right?" I said making eye contact with the stranger.

"Holy shit! Where'd you come from?"

"The forest."

"Why the forest?"

"Because why not. I'm a member of BC Sol so let's go."

I walked with the stranger in total silence. They looked somewhat uncomfortable but relatively calm. We got to BC Sol pretty fast.

"Thanks Free! Wait aren't you Free De La Hoya?"

"You just noticed?"

I was pretty amused. I can't believe it took this person this long to figure it out. 

"Holy flip I thought you were a random homeless person."

Homeless....... really?

"Oh my bad! The names Y/N L/N and I am uh at BC Sol for uhm the playing of a spinning top game."

Y/N was cute. And certainly interesting.

"Well as you know I'm Free De La Hoya. My beyblade is Geist Fafnir, what's yours?"

"B/N."

"Well I look forward to battling you." I said smirking.

"Me too! I'll see you the next time I get lost."