bottom text

Tenya sighed deeply as he plopped down on the sofa. The last few days had been especially tiring. Bakugou's mood had been worse than usual and he was blowing up. On Tenya, specifically.

Now, as the class representative, Tenya was ready to tackle anything that he could. But Bakugou seemingly targeting him was not something he'd anticipated.

He saw Tensei walk into the room and stare at him. "You doing alright there, Tenya?" He rubbed his eyes and shook his head. Tensei sat down next to him. "You wanna tell me about it?"

"It seems I've done something to direct all of Bakugou's anger towards myself." Tensei scooted over closer to him and put his arm around Tenya's shoulders. "Maybe, it's because of something else? Something in his personal life?"

"No. I asked Midoriya about it. According to him, this is the most unstable Bakugou has been since his parents divorced." Tensei slapped his hand in a 'there you go' kinda way. "Maybe it's that."

Tenya shook his head. "Bakugou didn't have a good relationship with mother. He'd been happier since he started to live with his father. And I doubt he's pressed about the divorce over a year after it happened."

"So he's just being an asshole?" Tenya sighed for, seemingly, the thousandth time in the last five minutes. He looked at Tensei from the corner of his eyes. "Yeah, he's just being an asshole."

Tensei chuckled as he clapped him in the back. "Well. you know what you could do?"

"Hah! I knew Shouta-nii was the stable one."

"HEY!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

After the fifth time Bakugou had pushed him in the last 2 (two!) days, Tenya was seriously considering Tensei's idea. Maybe it had some merit after all.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"What's up with you?", Katsuki asked when his dad sighed at his phone for like the hundredth time. His dad looked up startled. "Oh. um, it's nothing."

Katsuki scoffed. "You've been sighing all morning. What's up." Honestly, he was falling asleep! Masaru shook his head in a resigned way. "Well you see, I've kinda been... dating..."

That woke Katsuki up. What? "HAH?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!?! This is the first time you've seen anyone since you left the hag. Why the fuck are you sighing? Is the guy a jerk? I WILL- "

"No, no. Nothing like that. He's great. It's just that... he's quite a bit younger than me." Katsuki blinked at his dad. Then he blinked again. One last time just to be safe.

"You're telling me you've been pressed all morning 'cause the guy you're dating is a bit younger!?"

"Well, I-"

"Well you what? Do you like the guy?"

"Yeah. I do. He's a bit like Mitsuki actually. Loud and assertive."

"...are you dating him because he reminds you of her?"

" WHAT!? NO! No. They might be similar but they're also quite different. He has this... calmness. This stability to him. He's passionate but not pushy. When he talks about his br... what're you grinning at?"

"Ya look like a schoolgirl talking about her crush. You like him this much then why are you afraid? Is it 'cause of me? 'Cause I don't care. You like him? Go live your life."

"You're okay with that? You won't mind if I, say, invited him over for dinner?"

"No, dad. You're fine."