Chapter 1

I opened my eyes in what felt like forever, the hot water running down my body sending a relaxed feeling through me. It was aroung 12:30 on a Saturday morning. I was home alone because my parents were on their honeymoon after 5 years of waiting and saving. My best friend Ava was trying to get me to have a party but I wasn't too sure about it.

Ava is completely different to me. She gets attention from boys. She has gorgeous strawberry blonde hair, a gorgeous style and the brightest green eyes. Then theres me... I have blue eyes, brown...almost black hair and the worst closet of clothes to be seen on earth.

I stepped out of the steaming hot shower and threw a towel around my torso, walking across the hall to my room. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knee. I grabbed my maroon ~The 1975~  tshirt and put it on. I threw a black cardigan over it because it was chilly out since it was the middle of November and it was Ireland. 

I walked over to my desk sitting down and putting my long hair to the front of my face. I blow dried my hair and took my curler out, plugging it in to the socket in the wall beside me. I let it heat up and seperated my hair. I started creating long wavy curls at the ends of my hair.

I walked downstairs sitting at a mirror on my kitchen table. I pulled my bag of makeup over to me and applied some concealer to my face. I then put mascara on, I didn't bother with blush since I already had rosy red cheeks that beemed trough the makeup.

I banana from the counter and sat down in the living room pulling my phone out from my pocket. Ava had texted me.

Ava: Hey. wanna get lunch? xx

Me: Sure. Meet at the bus stop at 3? x

Ava: Sounds good, cya then. xx

It was 2:39 so I grabbed my bag and threw my coat on. I slipped my phone into the front pocket of my jeans and slide my vans on walking out the door. I locked the door and made my way to the bus stop. I checked my purse to make sure i had money and luckily there was a 50 euro note sitting behind my bus card. Ipulled the card out and sat down on the seat at the stop. Ava arrived a few minutes later.

"Hey, stranger" she said hugging me.

"Hey." i say hugging back.

"Town or liffey valley?" she asked.

"Liffey?" I ask seeing what she wants.

"Yeah, It's too cold for town."

A bus arrived  and we got on scanning our bus cars and going upstairs to the back of the bus. When we sat down we heard a group of guys giggle their way up the stairs and plonk beside us.