Home

A cold dark night, fog thick as my pupils could barely distinguish what is in from to me. I can feel the heaviness from my legs dragging forward on the road pavements. I can hear the sounds of crickets and deers crushing pieces of broken tree branches. The taste of my own saliva lingers on my tongue, aching for that bitter yet sweet taste of that delicious AB positive, dark red liquid that I miss the most. I would never imagined myself be this thirsty for such a long time, yet the time have come. I stopped at the "Welcome to Mystic Falls" Sign. I chuckled at the thought, " a welcome indeed." yet it is home. I have been away from this place for as long as I can remember. There's  only one person that I need to see, yet would he care? Home can be define as your safe haven or even a place where you feel like yourself, but I only have one person who does that for me. He may hate me now for leaving him for centuries, yet I just needed time away from him. He did something that is not easily forgiven for, but I needed him. So here am I now, heading back to where it all started and returning to the one person that I can count on. I stopped in my tracks as a car was approaching a few miles away from me. I slowly laid down in the middle of the road, as it was one of my specialties. I wanted to leave a message, " Damon Salvatore is home."