#bobtram4life

bob duncan tells amy duncan that he is in love with someone else, the One And Only: bernie sanders! out of spite, amy tells bob, "he only wants you for financial support, you're so naive, robert." bob yells, "Fuck You Bitch !🖕🖕"

bob runs away to marry bernie 😜. he proposes in time square. but bernie sits nervously, twiddling his thumbs. he has a wife. "o-of course bob......." then he filed a divorce with jane, his wife. he knows bob would give him more financial support 😌.

it's now their wedding day. bob overhears bernie saying "lol i only want him for financial support 😏😏" bob runs away, yeeting his bouquet at bob the builder, his bridesmaid.

he runs into bertram. looking Thicc™, bertram says, "h-he-hewwo >-< *blushes cutely*" bob was frightened. "hi.." he said. "w-w-w-want to uw-u-uwu with m-me..?" bertram says. bob knew he ran into a weeb 😱😰!! "um....." bob said. "ok..?"

they spend the next five months together. bertram confesses his love to bob in the same place that bob proposed to bernie. bob loved him too but he tried to hide it. "i love you too bertie :)" bob says, smiling.

fast forward four years, bob is getting ready for their wedding. he moonwalks down the aisle first, because he's the..... i probably shouldn't finish that sentence tbh. then slowly, in a beautiful dress, bertram walks down the aisle as the pianist plays megalovania. 

"do you take bob duncan to be your husband?" FUCK WAIT ARENT THEY SUPOSED TOSSAY VOWS FIRST IDK HOW WEDDINGS WORK WAIT

"pls say your vows or whatever." the priest says. "a e i o u." bob clearly misheard. "and sometimes y." bertram wipes a tear from his eye.

"do you take bob duncan to be your husband?" "y-yey-eye-ye-yes uwu 🥺🥺💞💞💞💖💖" "do you take bertram winkle to be your husbando?" "wii." "you may kiss the groom lmdo beEEEEEeeEeEe who you ARErEREreRReRE 💅💅✨🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈"

then bernie walks in, knife in hand. "I WANT BOB 😡😡."  he says. "b-b-b-b-bob? who is that.....?? *uwus scaredly*" "it's bernie sanders....... my ex......" "IM GONNa GET YOU BErTRAM!!!" bertram screams in a high pitched voice.

then.... bob reaches into is pocket.... for his HP OfficeJet 200! he throws his HP OfficeJet 200 at bernie's head. bob cried. his HP OfficeJet 200 was like a son to him 😔😔. bernie lay motionless on the floor. the ambulance came and bertram explained everything to the cops 🐷🐷.

bernie was in a coma for 5 months.

when he awoke, bertram and bob were sitting by his hospital bed. "hewo bewnie ^w^" said bertram. "we got you these flowers owo!" "th-thanks..... but why when i ruined your wedding day?" "lol the cops (derogatory) are taking you to jail anyways 🤪." bob tells bernie. bertram and bob then walked to the chili's down the street for a nice lunch.

10 years later.........

they have now gained full custody of bob's daughter, charlie, after a long legal battle with annoying ass amy. and they own an airbnb. "i love you, bertram." "you make my heart go doki doki, bob senpai uwu."

the endfydjdkjdk  #bobtram4lifer