Meeting Meme squad - pt. 2

You stepped through the school gates and immediately your eyes were drawn to five students sitting at a lunch table, one of them peaked his head up, smiled and signalled for you to come sit with them, the boy in question had blonde hair and a yellow eye, the other was covered by bandages, the boy introduced himself as Oliver and you could hear an accent in his voice. He said he sang in the Junior school choir, which made you rather relieved to hear, as you were planning on joining the choir and were worried you wouldn't know anybody. "what's your name" Oliver questioned "oh right, (y/n)" you said with a smile, he stuck his hand out and you shook it.

Oliver continued to introduce you to the others, "this is Fuckarse" Oliver said with a slight smirk on his face. You were surprised to hear something like that coming from such an innocent looking boy. Oliver gestured towards one of the three other boys, the one with fluffy red hair and red eyes, half of his face was somewhat deformed, "my name is Fukase. who are you?" the red head said "um I'm (y/n)"you spoke hesitantly "(y/n) don't you fucking dare call me Fuckass, this little bitch just doesn't know what he's got coming" Fukase said clearly agitated by Oliver's previous statement, Oliver laughed nervously, as if genuinely concerned what Fukase was gonna do to him. 

"this is Len and Piko" Oliver looked towards two boys, one of which had blonde hair and blue eyes, the other had whiteish-grey hair with what seemed to be the letter 'p' on top, the boy had one green eye one blue, they seemed to be holding hands underneath the table, they both smiled sweetly at you. "oh and this is Flower" he pointed towards the only girl at the table before you sat down, she had the most gorgeous eyes you had ever seen, coloured bright purple, they shone like the moon's reflection on a crystal clear lake, she wore knee high boots instead of the standard school shoes everyone else wore, and her hair was mostly white with a black section, cut short.

you noticed Oliver had taken his shoes and socks off and they were sitting next to his feet which were swinging underneath the table occasionally hitting Flowers knees, everyone seemed to ignore him doing so, as if it was something normal for Oliver to do. Everyone was sitting and talking until the bell rang to go to class, everyone stood up and began to walk to class, this was when you noticed how tall Flower was, she was one of the tallest in the group, significantly taller than Oliver and Piko, taller than you and Fukase, and even taller than Len, you were walking to class mesmerised by Flower's sheer beauty when you heard a call from behind, it was Oliver, he was still putting his shoes back on, everyone laughed at him and waited for him to catch up, you giggled at your new acquaintance. Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad after all.

a/n: that shouldn't of taken 9 hours wow o me gerd okay yes. damn this is so bad XD