CHAPTER 2

Lisa's POV

"Congratulations 1LT Manoban for a job well done." Said by the commander "You bring honor to our battalion." He continued with a very wide smile on his face.

"No Sir it's not because of me but for my teammates also and all the people behind of the successful planning." I replied.

"Ohh boy, okay okay you're really something that's why your men loved you that's a good thing but I'm so sorry if I will not allow you to rest." The commander said with a serious tone and handed me a green folder with a "CLASSIFIED" word printed on it.

"A new mission next month." He said "You are the person fit to do that mission. I have my high hopes on you." He continued

"The instruction is you'll meet with the team at 31st Intelligence Battalion and following the main agenda and final instructions." He said. So I will have an opportunity to see Rosè that's great. After his final instructions I immediately go to my office and lock the door. I open the folder and shock because of what I saw.

"Code Red: Mission Exodus" I put the folder in the desk and sigh. Busy collecting my thoughts when suddenly my phone rang.

"Hi babe, I miss you." I said while smiling like an idiot.

Jisoo's POV

"Welcome to 31st Intelligence Battalion. Maj Jisoo Kim (Major) it's nice to see you here." Commander of the battalion said.

"Thank you Sir it's an honor to be here." I replied

"Take a seat." He said

"This is a very big and important mission and I believe the HQ trusted you with this for your skills and capabilities." He said

"Of course to all personnel who will be involved, I know majority of them are choosen base on their records. And in my battalion I choose my number one intelligence officer to support you and the team.  1LT Park will be a great help for this mission." I froze after a heard that name. "Maj Kim? Are you okay?" He asked. Relax Jisoo there are many Park surnames in Korea WTF! She's not the only one!

"Sir yes Sir, I'm sorry." I said while collecting my thoughts and trying to be more casual.

"Don't worry Maj Kim she's amazing. That's why I recommended her." He said while smiling at me giving me assurance. The commander is still talking about the mission when suddenly a person knocks to his door.

"Maybe its 1LT Park." He said, while waiting I can't help myself not to get nervous after I heard that familiar surname. Chaeyoung?

"Come in." The commander said.

I turned around and there she is standing infront of me wearing her GOA uniform that perfectly fit in her lines. She's still beautiful as ever. It's been five years since I saw her. She was so shock also after she saw me but eventually she manage to be professional and more casual around me. Can't help to stare at her. She render her salute to the commander to report and after she greets me.

"Good morning ma'am." She said with a very serious tone that somehow makes me uncomfortable.

"Good morning too 1LT." I replied so she manage to come this far. She's awesome.

"Okay take a seat 1LT Park and Maj Kim." The commander said and take our seats. I look at her in the eyes and I caught off guard when I saw her she's looking at me too.

"Well, 1LT Park I want you to meet Maj Jisoo Kim she will be your commanding officer for the mission next month. You knew her right?" He asked. Chaeyoung is still starring at me and smiled.

"Sir yes Sir, Maj Kim was one of our instructor when I was in YGMA." She said.

"Wow, that's great so no more introduction needed." The commander said "So let's go back to the business." He continued. When the commander ask about the mission 1LT Park handle it professionally from the information, places, specific time and etc. I'm just in awe on how she did her work, she's truly amazing. I'm happy for her.

"Maj Kim? Are you okay?" The commander asked. Oh God I'm doomed!

"Yes Sir, 1LT Park did a great job on handling this for the main possible plan in the future of this mission." I said. I look at her and she just say thank you. After all the things we talked about the commander excuse himself to the meeting because of prior commitment.

"The remaining members or the special squad for this mission is still remain classified maybe you will see each other next week with the remaining members. So I want you to continue the meeting with my Intel officer here, I hope you'll have a great plan after this meeting, I'll count on you both." The commander said and excuse himself. She's still pretty and more mature I was so dumb before I didn't explain more further. Maybe it's time. She's still looking at her folders when I decided to talk.

"Chaeyoung." I called her and she immediately look at me.

"I know, I did something bad five years ago I want to say sorry." I said directly looking at her. She look at me in the eyes and smile.

"No need to say sorry Ma'am, it's my fault trusting you too much." She said. Oh God, I deserve this.

"No need to worry. I don't want to say anything to you regarding with personal problems while at work. I can manage to talk to you professionally." She added oh shit.

"I just want to say this to you. And let me say this to you." She said

"Go" I replied

"Nice game play." She said and I just look down.

I deserve this so who am I to get mad?

But I did that...

To protect you from him..

Just for you .......

I'm sorry ....

Hehehe update 😉