𝚒. 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎

she woke up in a dark place as she walk around like a lost child.

yelling but no one answered her, so she decided to sleep and thinking that its all a dream.

taking a deepbreath and completely fell asleep in the cold ground and dark place.

hearing a foot step as she woke up and fake to sleep, a male voice sound and raise an eye brow.

"hey wake up" he said to her as she fake yawning and looked at him, looking at the raven haired male with glasses as she scream and hug him.

"woah is this, you can see me?" She asked him as his eye twitch and push her away.

"looked everyone can see you" he coldly told her as she frown and whinned, and keep mumbling "thats not true at all, they can't see me".

"okay fine, what your name?" He asked her as she raise an eye brow at him, tilted her head on the side.

"what's that? is that even a food?" She responded back at him as he face plam and think how to leave her.

"A name is your name, like i'm kisaki tetta" he said to her as she nodded her head and smile at him.

"my name is i don't know, cause they really never give me a name before" she said and saddlt looked down at the ground as the raven haired male sigh.

"ok then i'll name you y/n" he said and walk away, she smile at cried and wanted to hug him but it was to late, her dream stop.

"what the" she scream and suddenlt raise her body up, while her sweats was on her forehead. Dripping down while the wind blow made her forehead shiver a little bit.

"ahhh, I....HATE...THIS..STUPUD..DREAMFGJ" she yelled at her pillow and rolled her body to her blankets as she clam down and looked at her alarm clock.