chap-5

JIMIN POV

I Wake up due to the sunlight hit my handsome face.

I look around and saw no one ofc but rosé where is she.

I walk towards washroom and opened the door it was opened and still didn't find rose.

I shrug it off and decided to take a bath.

AFTER TAKING A BATH~

I headed downstairs and still didn't saw her, I started to get nervous.

Did she left me already ?? No it can't happen , it can't.

I started to find her but no sign of her, when I reach to the kitchen I saw the table was filled with delicious foods , my eyes glow up and ran like a kid to the table and started to eat.

After eating I saw a note on the corner of a table and it was from rose.

Jimin-ahh I know you have hurted me alot but I still decided to make a food for you, so plz eat it I will be happy if you eat it , and about my presence don't worry about me and also don't find me cause you dont, cause I have already left , I know that you don't love me but you just love seulgi , go and love her, don't love me cause you just beat me and I am used to it, and about that plz don't abuse seulgi like me maybe she is not like me to bare you maybe, and also thankyou for treating my wounds and bruises that you make.

From your abused wife that you can't fine her anymore~
Rosé~
Rossanné~
Chaeyoung~
Park chaeyoung~

A tear escape from my eye , did she already left no she can't nonononono!

"Noooo!!!!" I yelled and ruffled my hair.

" What happened baby ??" I heard seulgi did and she popped out of nowhere and hugged me from her side.

I pushed her" leave me i am controlling on myself " I said and pushed her hard.

" W-wae ??" Seulgi said as her tears started to stream down her cheeks.

" The thingy happen " I mumbled.

" What thingy I don't understand you " she said as she hugged me.

" ROSE LEFT MEEE" I shouted and she hugged me harder.

" It's ok she don't deserve you , you deserve better like me " she said and I pushed her harder then the last time.

" Leave you selfish " I said calmly.

" Jimin--"

" Leave !!!!" I yelled and she left hurriedly.

I sighed and cried my heart out.

ROSÉ POV

I am now in seol , Korea , I still didn't leave Korea cause I don't have any places to go except for Australia , I will go there soon, but now I have to pull a case up on him.

A tear escape from my eyes while thinking about my miserable life , it's all messed up , fucking messed up.

I pulled my hair back in frustration.

I rub off my tears with my thumb gently , walk downstairs to eat.

I came downstairs and called my friend's name.

" Taehyung oppa "