Chapter 15- Yape Saves Tape

BMR (Black Market Raechel) belongs to RaechelTiger. Do not steal from her.

Ashlynn smacked Tape across his face when she reached her destination- an old warehouse. She tied Tape to a chair and grabbed a nearby bucket filled with an unknown substance. She splashed it onto Tape. "Wakey, wakey, Tapey!" She said cheerfully.

"H-huh? D-Don't call me that..." Tape groaned, his eyes opening. "What... happened...?" He coughed, and sniffed the air. "I-is that... gasoline...?"

"Hello, Tape!" Ashlynn said. "Why don't you actually get conscious already?!" She shot what looked like a purple fireball out of her hands and hit Tape square in the chest. Tape screamed out in pain. "Ah... your a smart one!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Tape shut his eyes, and there goes his pride and dignity. Tears ran down his face as the fire burned away at his flesh. "ST-STOP!!!! STOP IT!!!!"

"Oh, fine," Ashlynn made the fireball vanish, and Tape slumped foreward, gasping for breath. The gasoline caught fire, then began to burn his skin even more- he bit down on his tounge, trying not to scream, but was failing.

"St-stop... pl-please...!"

"Alright, fine!" Ashlynn splashed some hot water on Tape, and while it burned more of his flesh instead of helping, the water did not take a super long time to cool down.

When the pain finally felt tolerable, Tape was finally able to get his bearings. He saw that Ashlynn had tied him to a chair, and looking around at the size and substance of the building, he realized where they were. "Is this... one of the old meat factory's warehouses?"

"Why yes, it is," Ashlynn turned and started walking away.

"H-hey! What am I doing here!?" Tape yelled.

"You can't prove yourself innocent any longer, Tape," Ashlynn said, looking back at him. "I'll be back."

"What does that me- HEY!! COME BACK!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE!!" Tape yelled after her, but she walked out the door, shutting it behind her. Tape looked up at the ceiling and let out a sigh. He then screamed for help as loud as he could.

Meanwhile, with the Origami Household...

"She what?!" Ori asked, looking at Scissors and Colored Pencils.

"She kidnapped Tape," Scissors said. "And she wants Rubber as a ransom." Everyone was gathered in the dining room. Rubber tightly clung to Hole Punch, who kept her close in a comforting embrace.

"No way," Rubber said. "I love Tape and all, but there's no way I'm handing myself over for him."

"That's not going to happen," Scissors said. His rage was beyond what any would think possible, and he had just gotten off the phone with Yape. "We're going to get Tape back and we aren't giving you to her."

The news then started saying something and mentioned Tape multiple times. Scissors went into the room and gasped. "What!?"

"Huh?" Ori ran into the room and shook his head. "No!"

"Huh?" Hole Punch followed, holding Rubber, then Colored Pencils, Stapler, and Paper Captain Toad entered the room.

"Tape? Murder?" Scissors shook his head. "I don't believe that."

Kylie Koopa was yapping on and on about the murder of two students. Going into more detail, Scissors noted a distinct lack of actual tape at the scene.

The doorbell went off, and Colored Pencils answered. Yape looked up at him.

"Jean?"

"Yeah?"