𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲

- No one p.o.v -

each captain and their squadmates went to meet up at the gates of the kingdom to leave for their late expedition to the Narukami shrine on the north side of the clover kingdom.

and Once every captain except Yami arrived, they started talking to each other.

"Charlotte," Fuegoleon says and Charlotte looked at him

"how do you know about that Narukami shrine because I was curious when you said all that earlier in the meeting," He said

"I... I can't share any information until we have reached the forest's guardian, I apologize," Fuegoleon shook his head in no meaning it was fine that she didn't want to share anything yet.

and a few minutes later Yami arrived with asta and Noelle trailing behind him, and then Charlotte blushed then shakes her head.

"Your late, Let's go," Charlotte says and puts on a serious face, and then everyone left the gates to the Narukami shrine.

-time skip to the entrance of the North enchanted forest-

everyone stopped in their tracks as they saw a forest.

Leopold tried to go first but was stopped by fuegoleon.

"why can't we go in yet?" Leopold said as Charlotte slowly walk towards the forest entrance, then she pulled out a Lyre hard from her other bag that was attached to her waist

"I hope this still works," she started playing a small melody and then after a few minutes a small fox was running towards her

"take us to the Narukami shrine," Charlotte said to the fox and it nodded as it started walking through the forest.

then the others followed the fox and were stunned by the beautiful scenery that surrounded them, and each time they walked they see rare plants and animals living within, which they stared at Awe at.

"I never knew... this place was this beautiful..." Nebra said as she stares at the flowers growing by the ground and the ones that were vined with the trees.

then the small fox stopped in its tracks and jumped on a small pillar that was near stone stairs.

"This is it, watch your steps," Charlotte says and walks up the stairs with the others following behind her.

"This forest is so pretty!" Leopold says surprised as his eyes shine

"I see the shrine entrance," Nozel says as they then stopped at a shrine entrance.