Bellamy : Goodbye

I glanced behind me, back at the camp, then walked over to Clarke. She stood there hesitantly.
"I think we deserve a drink" I said. We both stared ahead, standing still.
"Have one for me" she muttered.
"Hey" I said "we can get through this." We still hadn't made eye contact. I heard her sigh but I knew that was it. She was strong. She didn't show emotion.
"Ah, I'm not going in" she whispered. I exhaled and looked down. So many feelings surged through me but a felt my face relax into a surrendered expression. I can't lose her. I glanced at her feet then steeled myself and looked at her. Her blonde, wavy hair was down and sat on her shoulders. Her blue eyes stared at me in a hard and agonised expression.
"If you need forgiveness, I'll give that to you" I murmured. "You're forgiven. Please come inside." She glanced down but I couldn't take my eyes off her. The sunlight glinted of her golden hair and I knew I would do anything to keep this girl by my side.
"Take care of them for me" she whispered. Her eyes betrayed her for a second, and for that second I could see all the hurt and defeat that she kept built up in her.
"Clarke" I said louder. I shuffled my feet, feeling my body go numb.
"Seeing there faces everyday is just going to remind me what I did to get them here" she said.
"What we did, you don't have to do this alone." I felt my chest tighten and knew that I couldn't stop her, she was too stubborn. She swallowed her fears, looked at the camp.
"I bear it, so they don't have to."
"Where are you gonna go?" I barely murmured.
"I don't know." I felt like crying, and I know she did too. Killing Finn was one thing, Clarke could live with that. She had spared him hours of torture by stabbing him in front of the enemy. But I knew that she was torn up inside. There were children in that mountain, innocent people. I knew they weren't innocent. Once they were injected with that bone marrow, every single Mount Whether citizen became a murderer. But she couldn't see that. That's what I loved about her, her determination, her compassion.
She leaned in, grabbed the back of my neck and kissed my cheek, her lips lingering for what felt like a lifetime. Then she pulled back and hugged me. I clutched her to my chest and stared at the ground with a defeated look, memorising her scent and feel.
"May we meet again" she choked. She pulled away and walked away from camp and into the unknown. I decided I would give her time and then I would find her, I wouldn't rest until this girl I loved more then my own life was safe in my arms.
May we meet again.