Bukowski Twins - Video Chat

Calvin: "Hey, bro!"
Kronad: "Hey, bro. How's space so far?"
Calvin: "It's... ethiral. Too bad you couldn't join me."
Kronad: "Eh. Maybe I'll pass the next test."
Clavin: "Maybe next time, you'll actually let me help you study?"
Kronad: "STUDY IS FOR THE WEEK!"
Calvin eye rolls
Kronad: "Did that red-head you like, make it in?"
Calvin: blushing "Shh! Keep it down will ya?" Sigh "But yes. He passed too."
Kronad: "perfect time to ask him out if you ask me."
Calvin: "Well, I didn't ask you and we are on the job, here in space, with no where to go for a date."
Kronad: "Exept your cubical." Bounces eyebrows, making a finger gun at the camera.
Calvin: blushing harder "Dude! I can't just... ugh, I'm not as bold as you."
Kronad: laughing "Man, you're so gay for this guy! I'm talking about putting on a movie."
Calvin: "oh." 😳 "Still. My point stands! I can't ask him out. He's the Captains golden boy! And like I mentioned, we're on duty."
Kronad: "pfffht!"
Calvin: "Oh, grow up. It's not exactly romantic. Being on a cargo ship with a bunch of 'reformed' criminals."
Kronad: "But you ARE among the stars. That's pretty romantic if you're into that kind of stuff. Dude. You're my bro, are you not?"
Calvin: looks down at himself 😑 "Really, bro?"
Kronad: "Well, I know my bro was never scared to try new things. No matter how scary they may seem. If you can prank old lady Grendin AND steal her apple pie right after while living to tell about it, you can ask out a cute guy!"
Calvin: "You dared me to do that."
Kronad: "And you were a BOSS! Now, what are you gonna do?"
Calvin: "Do my job?"
Kronad: 😑
Calvin: "I mean... ask out Charles?"
Kronad: "Louder!"
Calvin: "I'm gonna ask out Charles."
Kronad: "I don't believe you!"
Calvin: grunts "I'm gonna ask out Charles Calvin!"
Kronad: "That's my bro! Wait, his last name is Calvin? Ha. If you marry him, you'd be Calvin Calvin!"
Calvin: "and... All confidence is lost."
Kronad: "heh. Sorry, sorry. You can do this. I know you can!"
Calvin: "Thanks, bro. I'll call ya back later."
Kronad: "Sure thing. Go get 'em!"

Video call - ended 3 days ago