Pinning on the SKELD: Part 2

Curtisson:
Burt sat between Sven's legs as they whatched the stars from the cafeteria window. "I think it was Henry." The canadian said.
"Rupert seemed a little sus to me. I could've sworn his eyes started glowing when he threatened me." Said Sven. Even though it was quite common for eyes to glow red when enraged enough.
Burt just smirked "Man, if only I could rip his head off for that stunt he pulled."
"Easy now. Like the boss said, we're supposed to be turning over a new leaf. You... don't sound like yourself." They met eyes.
"Oh? Now you expect me?"
"That's not- hey!" Burt had turned around and pinned his Sven to the table. Sven saw disire etched on his boyfriend's face.
"And what if I am?" Burt admired the fear in Sven's eyes. He leaned down and licked Sven's neck, getting a twitch in response and began to snicker. "Ha ha ha! You should see your face! Relax babe. It's still just normal me." Letting Sven get up, he sat back down on the bench.
Sven took a moment to process "You... You aren't..."
"Nope."
"D-Din jävel!"
Burt cackled. "I'm sorry, babe. Didn't mean to scare ya so bad."
"Then don't act like some kind of murderous... Animal- or alien- or... whatever!" Sven franticly asserted, sitting beside Burt pouting and blushing from being pinned down.
Burt lightly pulled Sven's chin to face him. "Alright. Alright. I'll warn ya next time. K?"
Sven's blush grew brighter and nodded.
"He smells so sweet." Burt thought to himself. They leaned in and shared a passionate kiss. "He tastes even sweeter." Their make-out led Sven to climb onto Burts lap and Burt was getting pretty excited.

CopperRight:
"I've been watching the others and collecting data." Carol spoke. "If we find out who the real imposter is, the General won't try launching you into space..."
"Miss Cross. Carol dear." Reginald laid a hand on her shoulder. "I appreciate everything you do for me and the Toppats, and you're like a daughter to us! But you don't need to worry about that. Just do the tasks given. Alright?"
"But... I think I got something. It's..."
"Carol. It's ok. Just protect yourself a'ight?" RHM spoke up. Giving her a surprisingly soft and kind smile.
Carol paused for a moment, then sighed. "Yes, Sir."
The ex-Toppat leaders embraced her and she hesitantly hugs back.
Reginald "why don't you go find Sven and Burt. We'll meet up with guys later."
"Ok." They break from the hug and Carol heads out of the Communications room to find her friends.
Reginald's smile falls to a frown. "I just hope they aren't ejected because of us."
RHM "They still have loyalty to the Toppats. We can't stop them, dear. All we can do is keep suspicion off of them." He caresses his lover's cheek and hip. "As long as those kids are safe."
"Was this the right thing to do though? Is there still hope for redemption of the Toppats?" Reginald couldn't stop a few tears from escaping and wrapped his arms under RHM's shoulders.
RightHand then wipes the tears from his husband's face and smooches him tenderly. "This is the best decision we could ever make. To save our kids from 'them' and the complex. A civil life isn't so bad. We can turn the Toppats into a proper organization that isn't so... Heist-y! Perhaps a trading company. We got the transport for it."
Reg sniffs "Yeah. We'll workshop it. I love you, Right."
RHM "I love you too, Reg. And if these may be our last days, I'm gonna show you tonight how much I love you." Quickly, they went into a full-on make-out. Unzipping their spacesuits and ravishing each other's bodies.