Chapters 15

Riley's pov:
It worked!!!! They trust me now all I have to do is break Jayden and mike up and then my plan will be complete. Now how do I do this? They still don't completely trust me. And Jayden trusts mike with his life this isn't going to be easy.

Mikes pov:
I have to admit I was worried about Riley staying here again. Hey Jayden said bringing me breakfast. Hey I said. You okay you feeling any better he asked. Yeah I'm feeling loads better thanks I said. Is something in your mind he asked. Maybe Riley I said. Why he asked. What if he tries and turns us against each other again like he did before what if i started. Hey nothing that boy says about you doing something bad will change my mind about how I feel about you and besides how are we gonna trust him again Jayden said. He then kissed me.

Later on that day I was feeling better so I decided to get out of bed and put on my normal clothes. I saw Emily talking to Riley. I saw her burst into tears and run away. Emily I said. Don't bother Riley said. What have you done what have you said I asked. You will find out Riley said as he ran out of the room. I then went to see Emily. Em I said. Mike go away she said. Em what ever Riley said it isn't true I said. Really you telling Kevin to leave me alone and not to hurt me and not to ever ask me out she said. What I said. Don't deny it maybe it wasn't him maybe it was you all along Emily said as she pushed pass me just as Jayden came into sight. Hey what was that about Jayden asked. Apparently Riley told her that I told Kevin to not ask her out I said. Why would you do that you know she likes Kevin Riley is back to his old games Jayden said. I tried telling her that but she's so upset that I don't even know what to say to her I said. Hey we will figure something out but now everyone is back to trusting him again it's going to take a lot of our will power to get them to believe us Jayden said. Okay so I'll work on Kevin you work on mia I said. He nodded. Great I said. I walked into the training area and saw Kevin training. Hey kev I said. Hey are you feeling better he said. Yeah thanks I said. Are you okay he asked. Riley's back to his old tricks and he has Emily wrapped around his little finger I said. Really I knew I didn't like the sight of him I said. Me either but I was so idiotic to give him another chance but I need you to do something for me I said. Sure Kevin said. Okay em likes you a lot and I need you to ask her out seriously as in ask ask her out I said. I was goin to but Riley told me that she wants interested Kevin said. Well so t listen to me she is trust me and I need you to ask her out I said. Okay I will he said as he ran off. Riley then walked through the door. Aww didn't Kevin believe you he said. Okay very clever what are you planning I asked. Nothing that concerns you he said and walked off.

Jaydens pov:
After I had spoken to mia she was shocked and angry. I walked back to the training area And saw mike. Mike I said he then hugged me I hugged back. So did Kevin believe you I asked. Yeah turns out that Riley told him that she wasn't interested and Kevin was going to ask her out so Kevin is now doing that so while Riley thinks he's winning he isn't I said. This is Perfect we can just act Antonio said. Exactly I said. Emily then came running in she hugged mike apologizing. Hey hey it's okay He said. No it isn't I never should have believed Riley Emily said. So did kev ask you out he asked. Emily then went over to Kevin and held his hand. I'll take that as a yes mike said. Okay what's the plan mia asked. Okay so we go along with his plan so Emily and I will hate each other and then if he doesn't something that tries to tear Emily and Kevin apart go along with it and it's the same with us mike said to me. They all nodded that's when Riley walked in. Emily looked like she had been crying and Kevin comforted her. I was sitting next to mike acting like i was trying to calm him down and mia and Antonio were pretending to look shocked. What happened he asked. Mike just said some real hurtful things and I hate him Emily said as she ran out and Kevin followed. Riley walked away probably happy with himself. I then smiled as did the rest as Emily and Kevin came in. Nice acting em said. You too I said. So we just keep this up until we decide to reveal the truth Kevin said. Yeah I mean it's our best bet mike said. But how long can we keep this up without Riley suspecting I asked. He's slippery so we have to be even more slippery mike said. Okay so we just have to make sure that we don't slip up not even once kevin said. It's tough but we can handle it Emily said. They all walked out leaving mike and I. Are you sure we are going to be able to pull this off I whispered to mike. Have faith jay I believe we can do it so you should as well mike said as I held his hand.