New Kid 2 Chapter

Bakugo pov:

Hi I'm bakugo katsuki one of the most popular boys in UA high-school. I'm the captain of the basketball team and one of the hottest boys in the school. I'm in 2-a class and today the old man said that we'll have a new extra. I'm not planning even gonna look or talk to them but that's kinda impossible because the only seat left is the one behind me so we'll see what's gonna happen.
I hear the old man come in and say to quet down and sit.
Aizawa" okay class as some of you know we have a new student, please treat him with respect and welcome him in the school. You can come in. "
After he said that the door opened and I see a boy whit green hair and emerald green eyes come in. He wears the tipical uniform and has glasses, he looks small and shy he probably won't even bother me.
Aizawa" please introduce yourself "
Izuku" hi-i I'm itsuki and I'm 16 years old, I've been home schooled for most of my life and I hope we get along"
He says that and as I hear his voice something inside me tingles. His voice is quiet and so small and kinda cute? I don't know. He looks at me and passes by and sits behind me.
Bakugo"tch"
Izuku"hm? "
He looks at me and he looks like a cute little puppy whit those big eyes. I turn around and hide my head in my arms pretending I'm bored but I'm actually trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing.
Soon it's time for lunch and I go to the cafetiria to get myself something. I go to sit at my usual table and soon shitty hair, soysoce, pikachy and alien join my table. They start a conversation and I continue my food. After a while I see the new extra come in and alien-girl ask him to sit with us. He comes to our table and looks for a spot.
Izuku"can I? "
Bakugo" tch"
He sits down next to me and I hear the extras start asking him some questions.
Kirishima "it's nice to meet you itsuki"
Izuku *nods*
Mina" when we were in class you sead that you were homeschooled, is it true? "
Izuku" Yea-a by the way what are your names? "
Kirishima" I'm kirishima, that's sero, she's mina and your sitting next to bakugo! "
He says as he points in to each of us.
Mina" anyway itsubabe! "
Izuku" itsub-babe? "
Mina" nickname, and I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out later whit us? "
Izuku" sure but not for long I'll need to go home for some work "
Sero" it's okay bro"
He nods and they continued talking. After a while the bell ring and we head towards the next class which is with midnight. We go and sit down, the next few classes are boring but we finally get to PE with toshironi and we're gonna play some basketball.

A/N I'm gonna try and write the stories like this btw *doing* "talking" 'thinking' ( my notes or something) I hope you guys enjoy and I don't actually have a sketsual so I'll post whenever I can
Words:508