Squeaky Toy

Pet: Tubbo
Caretaker: Ranboo

~Ranboo POV~

Tubbo had been working really hard lately so just decided to get him a new squeaky toy. I was looking online for one on a pet regression site Ifound. A few minutes of searching later I found a bee squeaky, it was a lot bigger than the other toys he had. I instantly added it to my cart before looking for anything else. After looking at all of the site I bought the squeaky toy, I would have bought more but there was nothing else I thought Tubbo would like.

A few days later I hear the door bell ring. I walked over and opened the door, by my feet was a package. This must be the new toy I ordered. I picked up the package and put it on the kitchen counter. When I opened the box I saw the toy, Tubbo's going to love this. I knew Tubbo was out filming a vlog so I washed the toy to get it ready for when he comes home.

~Tubbo POV~

I had just gotten back from filming a vlog with Tommy and Wilbur. I'm so tired but I still have to stream later. A small sigh left my mouth as I closed the front door. I was about you head up to my streaming room when I felt a little tap on my shoulder. Slowly I turned around to see Ranboo holding a bee squeaky toy. "A bigger squeaky toy" I said while grabbing it. "Yes, you've been so bust lately so I wanted to get you a new toy for being so good" Ranboo said while ruffling my hair.

~3rd Person~

Tubbo had completely forgotten to stream that night but it didn't matter. Instead he played with him new squeaky toy and got lots of treats, probably more than he needed but Ranboo didn't care. It was late now and Tubbo was sleeping with his head resting on the couch. "Guess my little puppy is tired" Ranboo was giving small head pats to the other. A few minutes later Ranboo also fell asleep, he was laying across the couch with Tuboo curled up by his head.

An- I'm curious how many caregivers read this? It's just something I've been wondering. Also I have a lot going on with school and other stuff so I might not always be able to do my weekly posting but I'll definitely try to.