Road Trip

Little: Tommy (4-8)
Cg: Phil, Wilbu, Techno, Ranboo and Tubbo

~Phil POV~

"Alright, the cars all packed" I yelled at the others. Everyone else sat in the van I rented for the week. We all buckle up before I start driving. A few hours into the drive I noticed Tommy kicking his feet, this is a sign of him slipping. I figured he didn't pack enough little things so I brought a bag full of stuff. We were close to a rest stop which will be nice to take a break and stretch. I pulled into a parking spot and turned off the car. "It's time for a break" I say opening my car door. We all got out and went to use the restroom. Tommy was staying close to Tubbo and Ranboo the whole time, he's definitely little. I went to order all of our food and brought it back to the table we were at.

When we finished eating I threw out our trash. We headed back to the car, I noticed Tommy skipping slightly. "Are you little bubs?" I wishper to Tommy. "Maybe" he responded quietly. "Do you wanna get changed into something more comfortable?" I ask. He shook his head and held my hand. I grabbed the little bag I packed for him and let everyone else know we would be back soon. Tommy followed me to the family bathroom. I picked out an oversized hoodie and shorts for the little. The hoodie was light brown with a dark brown bear in the middle, it had brown ears on the hood. I clipped his pacifier to the hoodie, it was light brown with a bear on the center and had 'little cub' on the handle.

We walked back to the car and I buckled Tommy in. "Let's get back on the road" I said getting back into the car. I start driving again and put on kids music for Tommy. He giggles and happily claps his hand. Everyone else smiles at how adorable he is right now.

~Techno POV~

Tommy went to grab his drink but I stopped him. "Let me poor it in a sippy cup first" I tell him. He waits patiently as I slowly poor his Coke into his sippy cup. I handed it to him after I was done making sure the lid was on tight. "Tank ou Techie" he says happily. "No problem darling, good job using your manners" I praise him. He giggles at me and carefully drinks his Coke.

Tubbo rummaged through the little bag Phil brought. He took out a Ranboo stuffie, it was one of Tommy's favourite. It was passed along to Ranboo then Tommy, since Tubbo couldn't reach the other. Tommy immediately cuddles into the stuffie.

~Wilbur POV~

A few hours later Tommy started getting restless. He couldn't sit still at all. "Dada wanna gets out" he complains. "Alright, we should be out in a few minutes" Phil says. Tommy whines quietly but understands why we can't get out now. "How about we play a game until then" I suggest. "Otay" the little says excitedly. "I spy something that is green" I say. "Is it dada's hat?" he asks. "Yes it is, you're so good at this game" I say. The little laughs at that.

"Can I play too?" Ranboo asks us. "Of courwse Boo" Tommy practically yells. "I spy with my little eye something that is purple" Ranboo says. The youngest looks around the car trying to find something purple. "Is it keychain?" Tommy questions. "Yep, you got it" Ranboo tells him. "My tuwn, my tuwn" he says excitedly. He thinks for a minute. "I spy wif my wittle eye someting dat bwue" he says. "Is it the sky?" I ask. "Nope" he tells me. "Is it the bag?" Ranboo guessed. "Not dat eithew" he says. "Is it Wilbur's shoes?" Techno guessed. "Yep, good job Techie" Tommy said. I was surprised Techno got that, I didn't and they're my own shoes.

~Ranboo POV~

We finally pulled into a rest stop. I helped unbuckle Tommy. He quickly got out of the car. "Let's go to the restroom bubs" I tell Tommy. He nods before reaching to hold my hand. I bring him inside and help him go the the bathroom. He mostly needed help washing his hands. I brought us back to the car after picking up some snacks for everyone, most of them were for Tommy. It was obvious the younger was getting getting tired, it is close to his nap time. "Do you want to take a nap in the car?" I ask him. "Yes pease" he says with a tiny yawn. I buckle him up before handing him a pillow and blanket. He snuggles into the fluffy blanket and shuts his eyes.

Phil drives again and we all talk quietly or do our own thing until we arrive at the house we rented for a few nights. Techno carries the youngest inside, not wanting to wake him up. I follow behind with his suitcase and little bag. Overall the trip was going amazing so far. Hopefully Tommy is okay being in the car a lot when little, so far he's been good with it.