Chapter 14: Sweet Sorries

*A/N: Enjoy this Jimin fluff before all the drama and spice kick back up hahaha and yes this chapter is supposed to end where it does. Suspense and all*

The next morning, Yu-Jun woke up with no sense of what to do. She rolled over onto her side, and sighed heavily as she stared at her door. She wondered if Namjoon was still out there asleep on her couch.
Would the hangover be enough for Mr. Perfectionist to miss work?
She took reached for her phone that was sitting on her bedside table. She had a missed call from Jimin and her heart began to beat out of control. She sat up in a full sweat and looked around the room, unable to contain her thoughts and excitement to herself.
She unlocked her phone and looked to see if he left a voicemail, but there were none. She contemplated whether or not to call him. She was sure he was at work. But she figured she would give it a try.
She pushed the call button and put the phone to her ear and waited in suspesnse, hoping he would answer.
"Hello...." came his voice on the other line once he answered after a few rings.
"Jimin..." was all Yu-Jun could manage to say after a few seconds of silence.
"Yes I am here. I am sorry for not talking to you. I am sorry for storming off at the Gala." he says and she could hear the sigh through his cracking voice.
"Please dont be. I should have told you sooner. It is all my fault."
"I dont want to talk about this over the phone, I am going to come get you and bring you back here. I have something to show you." he says, the tone of his voice changing to happy.
"Aren't you at work?" she says raising her eyebrow.
"No I took the day off, theres some things I had to get ready around here. It will make sense when I show you." he says, his voice almost excited. "Are you at work? Will he let you off for awhile? Or should I wait for your lunch break?" he asks curiously.
"No Jimin, I resigned yesterday." Yu-Jun says quietly as she looks down to the floor.
"What did you do that for?" Jimin says in a half shout, the shock very apparent in his voice.
"I will explain when I see you." she sighs.

An hour later, Jimin arrives to pick Yu-Jun up. When she opens the door, he pulls her gently in a hug, and rests his chin on her shoulder. "I missed you." he whispers against her neck.
"I missed you too." she says, trying to hold her tears back from falling. He tightens his grip around her waist. "Let's go, I really want you to see this." he says pulling away from the hug and grabbing her hand.
"What is it?" she says as she grabs her bag and keys to lock up her apartment as they head outisde.
"I cant tell you, I want to show you. You have to see for yourself. Its my apology to you, and to show you that I am not going anywhere." he says as he helps her into the car.
"You didnt have to do anything like that Jimin, I just wanted you back in my life." she says looking over to him.
"Yes I did. I told you I would prove to you that I am not the old Jimin and that I would love you no matter what. And so thats what I am going to do. And I just hope....that its enough." he sighs.
"I am sure it is Jimin." she says with a smile.

Once they were back at Jimin's place, he helped her out of the car and lead her up the driveway, he was almost bouncing up and down like a little kid in toy store, and Yu-Jun couldn't help but giggle at how he was acting. Whatever it was he had to show her, he was beyond excited about it, and it made her happy.
"Okay..." he starts once he opens the door and leads her inside. "I have to cover your eyes for the remainder of the way." he says as he turns to stand in front of her.
"Why?" she says raising an eyebrow and tilting her head in confusion.
"Because if  I take you there and then cover your eyes, you will guess immediatly. I want it to be a complete and total surprise."  he says giving her one of his eye smiles.
She shakes her head from side to side and took in a deep breath. "Okay. I am ready whenever you are." she smiles.
"Okay." he says covering her eyes with one of his hands. The other one grabbing one of her hands. Before he leads her away, he leans in and kisses her on the cheek. "Okay, just follow me. We are gonna go up the stairs" he says as he squeezes her hand tightly. It was a slow process, but once they got to the stop of the stairs, Jimin lead her down the hallway to the front of what use to be the guest bedroom.
She can hear him open the door and lead her inside the room. "Okay..." he says as he moves his hand from her eyes. "Take a look...."
Yu-Jun opens her eyes and looks around the room, to see that all the furniture that was once here was gone, they were replaced by a baby crib, a changing table, a rocking chair, and the room was a painted in a light neutral yellow color.
Yu-Jun turned to look to Jimin with tears filling her eyes and tried hard to find anything in her mind that she could say to him. She couldn't believe that he had did all of this. Even with the chance of the baby not being his.
"Jimin...you didn't have to..."
"I want you to move back in with me. And we can raise the baby together." he says taking her hands in his.
"And if its Namjoon's?" she says looking away from his eyes.
He grabs her chin with his hand. "Look at me. I dont care. I want to raise the baby with you. If he wants to be involved, if its his baby, then he can be. But I want you home with me. I want to be apart of the baby too. And..." he says bending down on one knee. "I want to be with you forever. I told you I would prove to you that I love you no matter what. And I will do it, everyday. Forever." he says pulling out the small box she saw that one night in the console of his car. "So will you marry me....?" he asks looking up to her with a big smile on his face.
"Jimin...." she says trailing off, the tears falling down her cheeks. "I....."