𝟑. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 (𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

-are obsessed with hair

So I took out my braids on Sunday (9/19/202) and today I went to school without and I just didn't feel comfortable with my natural hair. Now you may wonder "why aren't you comfortable with your natural hair?". That's cause curly 4 type hair (in my opinion) isn't loved or really appreciated unless it's long or goes pass your shoulders, and my hair is nothing like that. My hairs short and I'm not talking about shoulder length short I mean likes its short short.

(Here's an idea for what my biar looks like, it's little bit longer in the back but overall it's kinda of twa)

Anyways back to the topic. I just didn't feel comfortable with my hair and going to school. I've had braids for about like 5 weeks and I've been I school for about like 5 weeks as well, so I've been going to school with braids and I've never gone to school my natural hair until today. So I decided since I'm not ready I was going to go to school with a hoodie for the whole day. I knew I wasn't going take off my hoodie for two reasons.

1. People wear going to react to my hair weirdly.

2.if I take off the hoodie my hair would be looking flat.

Before the idea for my wearing hoodie school because of my short, I was actually going to wear a hoodie anyways because it's starting to get cold in the state of Iowa wear I live.

So basically the whole day I wore a hoodie for the rest of the week.
(The last time I updated this chapter was September 21 and now Im too lazy to fix it)