Chapter Two

I turned the key through the key hole of my house. I stepped inside, closing the door calmly behind me and collapsed to the floor, putting my knees up to my chest, resting my head on them. What if my life was going to be like this forever? No friends? No one to turn to when I'm feeling down? What have i done to deserve a life like this?

I was finally dressed and ready to go back to school. I picked my bag up off of the floor, swung it onto my shoulder and walked out of the door, closing it behind me.
___________________________

It was the end of school and I was waiting for my bus.
"Missy! Hey Missy wait!"
I turned around to see who was calling me. it was Luke Hemmings, my lab partner.

"Oh, hey Luke" I replied back to him as he took me into a long hug. Luke was the only person who was actually nice to me. I don't hang around with him at school. Although we see each other like everyday after school because he catches the same bus as me.
"How comes you're not at school?" Luke asked me with a raised eyebrow. "I- I just forgot my books so I had to go back and get them" I replied, staring directly at my shoes. I then looked up and repeated his question, "how comes you're not at school?"
Luke just laughed at stepped closer to me, putting one hand on my hip.
"Wanna come back to mine? You can take one day off can't you? I have AHS box sets and pizza."
I didn't know what to reply, he made me nervous by placing his hand on my hip. I could help but stutter when i replied "erm, no I can- maybe? Okay?"