Jessica's Interview

Jessica POV:

I was in the dressing room getting my hair and makeup done since I was next to be interviwed. I was watching the monitor. Rachel's interview was going great, and that smile didn't disappear for long until the PD asked about her recent relationship.

Omo! Why! Why! Why, does he have to ask about it?

URGH! Annoying.

I crossed my fingers hoping Rachel wouldn't cry. Luckily, she didn't.

                       ! Praise the lord!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you ready for your interview Park Jessica?" the PD asked. I nodded "Okay!" The director yelled to the camera men to show that i'm ready "3,2,1... And ACTION" 

I smiled to the cameras. "This is Park Jessica's interview please enjoy" 

"How long have you and Rachel been friends for?" The PD asked "Me and Rachel have been friends since diapers and were alwas there for each other" I replied. "Since you and Rachel are famous at a young age and still go to school, what is school life like?" 

"Before, it was hard since everybody always crowds around us and start screaming. Also, a lot of fake friends at school just to hang around with me and Rachel to get popularity but not any more. Well, that is slowly starting to decrease" I answered with a straight face since it was quite hard back then. 

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" PD asked with a slight smirk. I chuckled then replied "No, but Rachel did" "Did you like Rachel's boyfriend?" i tried keeping up my smile but couldn't. 

The truth is, I never actually liked him but never told anyone especially Rachel. Wondering why? Well, it's because i've never seen Rachel so happy with a boy whom she loved very much I can't just tell her i don't like him. That would make the situation akward.

"Yeah, until he broke my besties heart! That got me so angry. He's so lucky Jason was there to stop me from attacking him" I half yelled and went red. "How did you feel when Rachel had a boyfriend?" He asked "I felt like the third wheel to be honest. It was definetly hard to hang around Rachel whilst their busy acting all romantic and stuff. I just didn't get time to hang around with her like the good old days. TOGETHER FOREVER were slowly drifting away" I said holding back my tears, but just couldn't. 

Tears started slowly rolling down my cheeck.  "Omo, here" he said whilst handing me a box of tissues. I took a few and wiped it off gently so my makeup wouldn't get ruined. "What is you relationship with Kai and Suho?" "Their like my older brothers who are always there for me no matter what and i'm honestly blessed to have them around me. Like I got EXO in the building. Every girls dream" I said while giggling. To bad there not here. :(

"Since your sister is a famous/well known model for your parents fashion line here in Korea and the US how does it feel? What is your relationship with your sister?" 

"My sister Layla is a pro at modeling who I sincerely love with all my heart. I'm honestly happy she achieved her dream in becoming a model since she always wanted to be one and now look at her walking the run way like a queen. It's aslo hard for me since she's the center of attention in the family. Everybody alwas focues on her and not me which is hard since no one listens to what I got to say yet they listens to Layla." I answered in a sassy way. 

"Okay, so this is the final question of the day. What do you and Rachel plan to do in 2015?" The PD asked "Since we both love singing, dancing and rapping our parents got us an audition slip from YG and we will be audtioning together for the first round but the others im not sure." I answered straight forward.

"Thank you for watching my interview I hope you enjoyed it byexx

stay tuned for chapter 3!!

 감사합니다

gamsahabnida