Me and Dreams

Hello there my name is bruisers I am an Sun: Aquarius. Moon: Capricorn Asending: Gemini North node: Pisces  and South node: Virgo. I deal with Terrel cards and oracle cards as well as palmistry and dream dictionary's as well as I try to keep a dream diary because I have PTSD and Etchberger's garage I also hope to be pretty well known in the New Age world about my dreams I'm throwing in some of the old symbols a real other dream dictionary is important to run my dream symbols inside the dream. I have an esoteric or obscure personality that is known for Aquarius is my parents have always said that I was unique and esoteric and also very talented as well. This is just gonna be one of many gifts I hope you can also learn from this book as well as I write this.  I have arcane Abilities such as clairvoyance seeing angels and having prophetic dreams and also being an empath as well as other things like being a star seed and a light worker. I also have a green aura which means the healer aura is usually found in doctors in shamans.    Let me go to you through some of the weirdest dream interpretations that you may learn and also the basic ones it is already known in dream dictionary.
This whole shebang started with a guy named Joseph with a very colourful cold it was mentioned in the Torah Koran and also the Bible as well as is a popular figure in entertainment no one to be interpreting dreams and helping Farrell create a better Egypt and also forgiving his brothers for selling him into slavery. I am also a bit of a profit myself as I am prophetic dreams I also decided to write this book to help you become your On Joseph with the rainbow cold if you shall call it that I dream interpreter or dream analysis person. Either way this will give you light into your dreams and maybe even help you interpret the ones that you love.
I will be starting in alphabetical order.
So read me and Ashley learn from me......
Your favourite author bruises this is my second nonfiction book a K a New Age work. I hope you enjoyed it and get a kick and also get a learn out of this.
Yours truly bruises.