Desirable

• Dedicated to Cody Simpson and Fans

What else could a teen like me love the most than Christmas during winter break? New Years of course! This was my first New Year’s where I was allowed to go to an actual party, one with boys and no parents, unsupervised. Why my parents are letting an almost 16 year-old girl do this, i have no clue. But aside from those questions I have been planning my outfit, and i honestly felt like i wanted to impress guys with what i was wearing but still have that colorful, hipster part of me. My clothes are so not cool, my school wardrobe is taking over my closet, i hate having school uniform. I am trying to decide between dark blue pants, black shirt and suspenders or my neon green tights with a plaid skirt and black tank with a neon cover over. As i am trying to decide my mom knocks on the door.

-Come in, I said continuing looking at clothes.

-What you doing ,peanut. she says coming in like she owns the place and sits down on my bed.

-Picking out clothes, you know I'm like, mega excited for the party! I say holding up my two outfits Which one? I ask

-Well I like the blue pants one. She would say that, cause its simple. but if i were in yer shiny shoes i would probably choose the hipster outfit. she continued and winked. I think she is right, but i just got an idea, i will text Cassidy and see what see is wearing.

-Imma text Cass to get another vote in, but i like how you think mom. I say pulling out my old phone, which i hated, it was a slide keyboard that can only text and talk. ugh

My mother left the room giving me privacy, which i highly enjoy having. Cassidy texted me back and she said to go casual. Casual for me is the hipster or beach but her casual had to be the blue pants and suspenders. I think I'm ready for the party.

As I walked out of my bedroom Charlotte was there, she was going to hang out and give me ride to the party. I had felt bad for because even though she was invited she became sick and her parents threatened to chaperon the party, eww.

-When does the party start again?, Char asked

-umm, 4:30pm. I said rushing to the bathroom. I suddenly felt like i was going to throw up. I had no idea what it was I was just really not good, but suddenly better, better than before even. Moments later I walk out of the door almost walking into sniffling Char.

-You alright? Do you still want to go? She asked very worried.

-Yay, in fact I feel so much better. I said patting her shoulder. OK I was anorexic and no one knew but when you try to remain sober your body try's throwing up by its self, well for me at least. I had been sober only 2 days. Aside that, I was happy and excited and feeling good.

-Well, Kole, it's just about 4:30. She said grabbing her keys. 

Why would a party like this start so early? Oh well I didn't care. I decided to text Cass who lived on the other side of town 10-20 minutes away. I questioned her early times. he replied saying her 2 guys and I were gonna help set up. That sounded good. So we headed off to her house, a routine I always take almost every day, seeing as school was right between us.