Desirable: Chapter 3

-Are you okay? Cassidy yelled to me. She didn't know about my habit.

-Uh ya. Went down the wrong way. I was good at making excuses. I immediatly heard the guys run in and speak with Cassidy. Cody came over and knocked on the door.

-Can I come in? Cody asked. I was washing my face and the evidence was gone. So I didn't ablige.

-Hey. I sounded frantic. He rubbed my back and asked if I was fine. I said ya.

-Do you need anything? Water? He asked. 

-No thanks. I smiled. He left.

I felt like he knew. He somehow figured out I couldn't accept my body. I think he wants me to feel good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                       THAT NIGHT

I wanted to talk to Cody. Have conversation. but he was nowhere to be found. I gave up, grabbed a New Castle, and sat on the couch. I was stuck whachning some sucky show. it was around 9:30pm and I was getting sleepy. I was becoming depressed like every night. One beer turned into four, four turned into ten.  

-Hey! I heard an Aussie accent approuch me

-I've been looking for you! Cody said obviously getting hammered.

-Really? I've bbeen on the couch. Lets go outside. I said with no fear. Alcohol was doing me good. We stepped out on the balcony over looking Denver. It was beautiful. It was also really quiet. A nice breeze was blowing. Very romantic setting. We just talked out there. I don't know what we were talking about but I got his number. That was all I cared about. We both crashed in eachothers arms on the balcony, despite it was cold. We were drunk, we didn;t care. 

We woke up at sunrise. Cass appairently kick everyone out but forgot us. Hungover, we went to pull a prank on her. We covered her door with clear wrap and waited. When we made her pissed. She came at us when she got through but then realized I was happy (She knew about my depression) and let me go. She knew I would score Cody, little did we both know the consiquences that came with it.

After the wild morning, Cody and I stopped at a coffee shop and got some water. We both knew water was good for hangovers. Luckily, we weren't that hungover. Cody and I got to know eachother. He sounded like an amazing guy. He told me about when he was 13 he was offered a record lable while he was in Australia, but he was denied when he moved here. They decided they like America and chose to live in Denver. I never heard his name before but it got out there. Sometimes there were fans, sometimes there wee poparatzi. He was becoming largly popular since he was 13, and he is 16 now. His story is so fasinating and unique!

-How did you meet Cass? I asked

-Online, when she bought her guitar on Craigslist, she picked it up from me. Since, we have kept in touch. He said, he sounded a bit uncomfortable. He offered to get me a pastry, but I had to deny.

It started to rain outside so we decided to keep shelter in the coffee shop. I then remeber my phone was off and that Charlotte was supose to pick me up at 8am. It was around noon now so I immediatly get out my phone and turn it on. 27 text messages, 34 missed calls, all from my mother and Char. 

-Fuck! I screamed quietly

-What is up? Cody sounded rally concerned.

-I was suppose to get picked up at 8, and I have tons of calls and texts from my mom and my ride. Hang on I have to call. I strpped aside to the near location of the washrooms.

I call my mother first and she answers after one ring.

-WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?! she screamed into the phone.

-I am sorry, I got caught up and went for some coffee with some friends from the party. My phone was off and I over slept. i say trying to hide my fear.

-Just tell me where you are. I only want to know you're safe. Also, who are you with? She sounded calmed and relieved.

-Starbucks downtown. I lied. With Alyssa. I lied again.

-Oh good okay be home before 10, please love you bye. She hung up.

-My my, I am sooo sorry about that. I say to Cody approching the table.

-No worrries. He smiled and I saw a spark in his beautiful eyes.

-Say, what color are your eyes? They look like hazel in different shades? I say realizing it was stupid. He look ed down and laughed

-My eye's are no color but the ocean. Different shades. He said very smoothly. It made me a little wet. Damn, I felt despirate.

We just stared into eachothers eye for a little bit. He grabbed my hands that i ad around my glass of water. He was kind of shaky, still hungover?