Desirable: Chapter 2

I text Cass as I pull up to tell her I am here. I say later to Charlotte who looked like she was getting sicker. I ran up te steps to her door and rang the bell. I hear Cass scream in the back.,

-Someone answer it!!!

She sounded crazy an angry, well she was crazy.

Luscious blond hair greeted me in, He must have been one of the guys helping set up.

- "Hello!" his Aussie accent seduced me. This guy wasn't hot, he was beautiful handsome and quite the Gentleman.

-You must be Kole, here let me take your coat. I still handent said a word, probably just started at his beauty.

-Oh, umm here. I said it so obvious that i was nervous and blushing and totally freaking out inside. I walk in and hug Cass, she has me help her with drinks. We put all the sodas in the fridge and coolers then she gets out some cheap alcohol.

-CASSIDY! ALCOHOL ARE YOU SERIOUS, I screamed at her.

-Yes, calm down you don't have to have any. She had a smirk on her face.

I knew this night was going to be hecktic, I was going to end up drunk. It was something I have done before. It was one of the only times i felt good. 

-Umm, can we take a break? The aussie accent came up behind me suddenly, frightening me. As he said it I jumped up off the floor nearly right into him. I looked at Cass. 

-Sure! Why don't the three of you step outside for a smike or something. I'll stay here. Cass winked at me.

As we walked outside, they grabbed 3 pops and a bag of cheetos. I kept eyeing them. Both blonde and had and accent from Australia. We stepped outside and only on of them grapped a cigarette. I only smoke on special occasions. I wanted to see if the angel whom greeted me at the door was going to take one. He didn't so followed.

-So, what are your guys' names? I asked, somewhat shaky.

-This is Jake, and I'm Cody. Cody replied.

-Nice. I'm Kole. I was beyond nervouse.

They passed me the bag of chips. I didn't want to eat anything tonight. Well I don't ever want to eat. BUt I didn't want to be rude so I ate 3 cheetos. I suddenly felt sick. I hadn't eaten in 2 days except for the occasional carrot and glass of water. I clutched my stomache. They glared at me and asked if I was fine.

-Uhh, ya. I'll be right back. I immediatly got up and ran to the bathroom. Immediatly thowing up. It felt good. 

It felt right.