Chapter 08

💫Whats so special?💫
NARRATOR's Pov :

Y/N was out of her house,Heading towards the grocery to buy some food...
Until she saw someone was standing near the Entrance,wearing all black with a hat on it hinding his face by wearing a mask...

she knew that he might be a killer or mybe a Kidnapper so she have to think to get out of the grocery safety.
Once shes done buying The food and tools it need for the house she waited Inside and waiting someone to get out...

Until an Old women was about to leave,Perfect timing that she might escaped,
she went near the old girl,And Asked if she could carry the things...The Women Smiled and nod her head,

"Thank you dear."

She respond,Y/N only smiled and nod her head before she answered.

"Its nothing im glad i could help."

they walked out the Grocery Safety,And helped the Women to go at the car,An adult boy immediately Come and Helped Her carry the things putting the Groceries at the bag.

"Thank you miss,I was suppose to Get Her at the grocery."

"Its nothing,im glad i could help."

She picked her own Grocery bag and walked out,Leaving as soon as possible,She thought that she finally escaped freely at the guy..

But she was Wrong,She felt two eyes staring behide her...
once she turned around its the same guy at the store....

Her Heart betting fast,Staring at the guy...She noticed his been pulling something,...A sharp blade...

K N I V E

she turn her head back and immediately Runned/Walking fast back at her House,Sadly shes been pulled on the dark alley...

she was about to scream for help until Her mouth been covered by a towel...Making her sleepy until she passed out...

"I found her boss,...."

[TIME SET 6:35 PM AT THE WOODS]

💫Y/N's Point Of View💫

My body felt numb...I cant see anything,So dark...
Where am i?Did he successfully Take me?!!...

I opened my Eyes only to be surrounded by a large trees While my hands were beeing tied behide me...My Legs were beeing tied aswell..
I started to panic and Looked around trying to find a way to cut the rope and escaped...

Until i heard the footsteps Coming here,...

'I need to act immediately!'

I closed my eyes pretending i was still unconscious..
Until i heard someone speak..,Near me..

"Is is her?"

"Yes,thats her for sure...whats so important to this girl?"

'Important on me?Theres nothing important of me...'