Chapter 3

TAWAN

"We've prepared all five of the guest rooms." Off said as we are finalizing the preparation of the arrival of the guest for his and Gun's mating ceremony.

Frowning, "Is that enough? I thought, aside from Gun's parents and sister there will be five other guests?"

"Ah yes, but Gun said two pairs are married. So, one for the parents, one for the sister and three rooms for his friends." I nodded.

"I can't believe Gun is friends with this high-ranking Elven people, what is his job back on their Kingdom?" I ask, relaxing back at my chair.

"He was some kind of an educator for children, though he mentioned that his mother was the governess of the prince and that is why they grew up together and got close." Off explains, putting down the Ipad he was holding.

"Can we do something to be discreet about their visit to the pack? I don't want any other supernatural to know about this, specially that bastard Alaric and his clan of vampires. He is already breathing down my neck saying that your mating with Gun is a ruse to just strengthen our pack. Now elven royals and council men are coming, he will sh*t himself if he knows about this." I say, irritation clearly shown in my voice.

I saw Off clenching his fist as the mention of vampires, he was still pissed off about it.

"Sorry, Off." I sigh, not wanting to upset my bestfriend.

"It's fine Tay, my blood boils just by hearing his name." Off say, after trying to calm himself down.

It was the time when there mating was still very new that Alaric, one of the clan leaders of the vampire coven, requested an audience from us, so I granted thinking that he just want to congratulate the couple even though we just see each other once every few months or years, if there is a meeting of the supernatural.

The first thing he did once he steps in my office was to tell us that he knows what we were doing, faking a mating to form an alliance with the Elven kingdom. Right then and there Off shift to his raging wolf, growling and ready to attack the vampire. Thankfully Gun was there and calm down his mate at the same time I ordered Alaric to step out of the pack lands.

Seeing the rage on Off's wolf eyes, Alaric didn't think twice on leaving. He never came back, but he did send me a note once saying that he will find out the truth.

I immediately throw his letter on the trash can after I read it.

"Prince Thitipoom and Diplomat Metawin will be arriving later tonight?" I confirm.

"Yes, they will be traveling through highways and not through other supernatural lands. That will give us some leverage on trying to keep this low key." He answers, looking calmer.

I just nodded my head, sighing.

"Just call me whenever they arrive, I'll welcome them personally." Off nodded his head before excusing himself to leave my office.

At around six in the evening a knock on my office door was heard.

"Enter." I say, putting down the document I was reading.

"Alpha." Tul greets as he walks inside my office.

"Yes, Tul?" I say, giving my attention to him.

"Prince Thitipoom and Diplomat Metawin just pass the west pack boarders and will be arriving soon. Beta Off tried calling you but you did not pick up your phone." I glanced on the drawer where I put my phone, yes, I forgot to turn on the volume.

"Thank you, Tul. I'm assuming Off and Gun is already outside?" I ask.

"Yes, Alpha." Tul confirms.