Chapter 4: The Party (part 1 cuz I'm lazy)

Author's note: Aaahhh! Tysm for reading this dumb story!! I'll try and make it as wild as I can so uh..... enjoy!!!! Also my dad found this wattpad story, so uh hi dad!!! Please come back with the milk, please dad.................................................

I got back home from my first shift, and after trying to get through the door with my massive Honka-bonkers. I started to plan out my outfit; I took a white dress from my dresser, then I went to the fridge to get some creamy, delicious cream.

I myself covered in the girthy, thick, creamy cream then I took some mixed berries from the fridge and covered myself in those too.  I was ready for the party. Once I got there it was 6:09 pm and the party had just started, Little Lad greeted my at the door.

"Sup hoe. You look hot as fuck." said Little Lad said l̷͇͓̑͜ű̶̡͔̠̫͋̕s̵̲̩̼̬̤̥͐̒̌̋̊̈́t̴̬͍̕f̴̩̓̀̅̕u̴͍̗̯̝̰͒͋́̓̈́̂l̴̡̧̜͍͕̮͊̕ĺ̴̰̝̗̐͌͘y̷̬̩̮͕̟̳̎̃. "Wanna cum inside?"

"S-s-sure." I said coming inside berries and creamily. Little Lad lived in a giant fucking mansion, he was serving the latest berries and cream Starbursts (TM) and strawberry flavoured "white goopy stuff", which was very delicious. 

I went to get more of that sweet, sweet white stuff when I was stopped by a tall, girthy, green person. I knew who this man was he was my ex-lover Shrek.