𝕻r᥆ᥣ᥆gᥙᥱ

A painter and a Prisoner.

Two person completely opposed.

The first, the painter, don't really like humans, people, and love only the pretty things. The beautiful artistic things.

The other, the prisoner, is more extrovert, sarcastic, and he's always on his mechanic and electrical invention.

The curly look at the other one and sigh, bored.

"I dont like you."

The brown, looking at his writings, smirked.

"You dont like me, but you're always on my side, Pretty Painter."

Edgar blushed and turned his head arrogantly.

All the day are like that since he's been here.

All, the, day.

Silently, the curly got up and left the living room. Leaving the other boy alone.

Edgar think that it wasn't a good idea to stay close to Luca Balsa.

Because he don't like him at all.

The little painter prefer the Postman, Victor Grantz. Because the blond boy is pretty quiet, more sensitive... Opposed to this shitty Prisoner who his laughing all the time, make joke, who has immature behavior with the Painter.

But in fact...

Edgar say all the time he don't really like Luca, but the truth is pretty different...

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Hey guys, i'm Tori Ayase and this is my prologue for my first EdLuca story ! 💖

I'm french so I risk making mistakes sometimes, I'm sorry -

Anyways !

The character are not my property -> Netease Game / IdentityV !

Also, the art's from Pixiv/Twitter by hahi_hos (Taka), I'm in love with the style of this artist. (°◡°♡)

I write the first chapter soon I swear and I hope you like my work !

Have a lovely day/night bunnies. 🌙❤️

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛