First day

Not edited - thank you for choosing my book guys hope you enjoyyyyyy

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Ugh it's my first day of school in England.I could barely Sleep last night because of the anxiety of not being able to fit in at my new school. " ARIANA Come downstairs and eat breakfast zëmer (darling)." My mum yelled from down the stairs. I did my morning routine applied some mascara and lip gloss. For today's outfit I just wore jeans and a black crop top since it was quite warm today. I went down the stairs to go eat my breakfast.

i forgot to introduce myself i am called Ariana hysa and I am originally from Albania but recently to England because my mum found a better paying job here and wanted to start fresh. My dad isn't with us anymore and I'm know to be quite emotionally closed off. I hate being seen as vulnerable and weak in front of others. People think I have a cold heart but guess what I don't have a heart at all. I am 20 years old in uni studying law and criminology. 

I was driving to uni in my Mercedes A class that my dad gifted to me for my 17th birthday. 10 minutes later I arrived at my university and as soon as I pulled up I was getting stared at like have you never seen a new person before like jeez. 

"Hi how can i help you dear " the nice reception staff worker asked me

"could I please have my schedule I am new here"

"What's your name sweetheart"

"Ariana Hysa" I thanked her as she handed me my schedule and headed off to try and find my lecture with no clue where to go.

I spotted a girl texting on her phone in the hallway and proceeded to ask her if she knew where my lecture was taking place.

"Hi sorry to bother you but do you have any idea where L2 is?"

" Hi I will take you there because that's where I'm headed what's your name"

"Ariana what about yours?"

"My names Grace wanna be friends"

" yeah sure"

"Ok lets go to class or else the teacher will have our heads on a stick" 

I tried to said ok and we walked into class together. I stepped into the lecture and all eyes were on me. " what are y'all looking at have you never seen a new girl before" and the eyes turned away from me. I inwardly smiled at myself for the accomplishment.

I told the teacher my name and got appointed to a seat. I sat next to Grace which was good and next to me there was an empty seat so that's good. 

20 minutes after the introduction to the lesson I heard the door swing and bang into the wall and a Greek god walked in without a care that he was 20 minutes late to the lecture. He was tall and broad and you could see the muscles buldging through his shirt effortlessly. His hair was light brown with some lighter streaks and he has emerald green eyes. I always liked green eyes I don't know why. He was wearing black jeans and a black t shirt with a leather jacket.

"Lorenzo thank you for gracing us with your presence" the teacher commented sarcastically.

" no problem" he replied and the teacher rolled her eyes and turned around. Lorenzo walked and sat in the seat right next to mine. I could feel his green eyes boring into the side of my head and I felt really annoyed like keep yo eyes to urself bro.

I turned around and said " can you not be staring at me like a creep because I'm tryna concentrate here"

And of course he comes up with a snarky reply "I don't take orders from you so no I'll do whatever I f*cking want"

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the teacher continuing to write notes on the work. Suddenly he grabs my wrists and says " don't f*cking roll your eyes at me principessa (princess)" his Italian accent rolling off his tongue perfectly.

" I don't take orders from you I do what I want whenever I f*cking want" I replied using his earlier comment. I could see him rolling his eyes and loosening his grip on my wrist. I yanked it free and turned to face forward ignoring him. The boy in front of me turned around and smiled at me.

" what's your name?" He asked

" Ariana what about you"

" Jake. Are you not from England you seem to have an accent?"

" no I'm from Albania" I said smiling at him.

"Oh ok. All Albanians seem to be beautiful don't they" he said smirking at me. I started laughing at his joke. " can I have your number" he asked me. Not gonna lie I thought that was a bit fast but gave it to him anyway. Suddenly I could feel eyes burning the side of my head. I turned to face Lorenzo only to see him fuming. I didn't get what he was so angry at like chill bro.

Finally i finished all the lectures for today and could head out.Grace had one less lecture so she got to leave 1 hour earlier than me but it was alright.As I was walking out I say Jake at the doors waiting for someone. I smiled at him which he returned and waved. 

" hey sexy Albanian"

" jake your so weird" I laughed with him and walked over to my car. Out of my peripheral vision I could spot Lorenzo glaring at me for some reason but I couldn't care less to be honest so I just ignored him. Guess I got an enemy on my first day of school. I said bye to jake and got into my car to go back home. 

Thank you for reading my first ever chapter. Feel free to inform me of any mistakes I am not a professional writer and this might have a lot of grammar mistakes. Love y'all.