I'M HUMAN?!?

(this is how Tikki looks human, without the antenna, and hair is straight and long) Ok, you can continue reading now.

Tikki POV

I yawned and stretched as I woke up. Surprisingly everything seemed a lot smaller than I remembered. Oh well. I willed myself to try and fly. Up. I thought, hmm why am I not flying? UP. I thought a bit louder.  What the hell was going on? Why couldn't I fly? I looked down at my red legs, to find they weren't red. My eyes widened hoping my eyes were playing tricks on me. I looked down at my hands they looked just like Marinette's!  I stumbled onto my feet almost toppling over as I went into the bathroom that was connected to Marinette's room and looked in the mirror.

3rd person POV

"AHHHHH!!" Marinette woke up to a scream coming from her bedroom. Marinette jumped out of bed and rushed down the ladder and into the connected bathroom.

"What happened?" Marinette cried not asking who it was first. Curse her ladybug instincts. "Wait, who are you? How did you get into my house? I can call the police on you!" 

"Marinette it's me!" The mystery girl cried.  Marinette stared at her for a couple seconds trying to pin point where she recognized the voice. All of a sudden it clicked in as Marinette's face lit up in recognition.

"TIKKI?!?!?!" Marinette cried wide eyed at the red head.  The mystery girl -now addressed as Tikki- smiled sheepishly at Marinette who stood gawking at her. Tikki had pale almost white skin, with bright red hair with a black highlight in the middle. Her sky blue eyes stood out on her slightly freckled face. She had a pretty figure and was only a bit smaller than Marinette.  She was wearing a black sweater with holes in the arms and a V-neck.  She had a red and black spotted skirt on and cute black vans.  And of course the ladybug earrings in. Except they looked like ladybug's earrings instead of Marinette's that were in disguise mode. 

Immediately Marinette's hands flew up to her ears and felt her miraculous.  They were still there and still in disguise mode.  Marinette let out a sigh of relief as tikki bounced on her heals and gave a tiny wane to Mari as she bit her lip.

"Hey Mari." Tikki said dragging out the hey.

"How are you human?!?" Marinette exclaimed her eyes still huge.

"I don't know I just woke up like this." 

"hmm," Marinette said thoughtfully "do you think that we can still transform? Can you do lucky charm like you can when you're a kwami?"

"I'm not sure," Tikki said. Thinking back to the last time she tried her lucky charm. "But I think we should wait before we do either it could be dangerous."

"Ok." Marinette agreed. Then she looked over at her alarm clock as both had walked into her bedroom as they talked. "Oh my god! I'm going to be late! ...Again!" 

At that Tikki giggled at the truth of the statement.  Then a thought occurred to her.

"What should I do? I'm way to big to go in your bag now, and if I stay here your parents might find out. And that would be hard to explain." Tikki asked.

"Hmm. Your right. How about you come to school with me? As an exchange student? You could be my cousin! Then I'll bring you home for a 'sleepover' as a friend for my parents!" Marinette exclaimed a plan formulating in her head. While she pulled on her shoes.

"Ok!" Tikki cried cheerfully as she went over to explain to the other kwamis -who had woken up during the commotion- what was happening and that she was the real Tikki.

-Time skip for after explaining-

"Ok so does everyone understand? Or have any ideas on what's going on?" Marinette asked her floating friends after she finished explaining. There was a few nods of their small heads to say the understood and a couple 'no clue whats happening'.  Meanwhile Wayzz, Trixx and Pollen shared a look.

"Ok then I'll see everybody when I get back." Marinette said grabbing her back pack and throwing it over her shoulders. 

"Bye!" The two girls called waving to the kwamis then sneaking out the back of the bakery with Mari calling goodbye to her parents.

Ta DA! Yay it's done! Next is going to be adrien and Plagg! Please vote and comment! Thanks! And have a wonderful day, night, and anything in between! :)

-Your weird author 

reader by trade