💛Love Portion 2💛

Author POV

They both enjoyed some time there, and went to the canteen and joined their friends!

Diya : Atlast!! Our love birds arrived

Ganga : This piece was actually angry on me!! Don't expect too much romance from your brother okay!

Anjali : Ohh madam! It was anna who has a lot to complaint about you! Don't you dare throw false blame at my anna!

Seba : Haha!! See your friends really know you very well 😂

Rohit : But not more than you anna!! You only can handle this alien

Kavya : Ohh! Don't support your anna too much okay!

Advik : No issues! If you are there to support your anna, then we are also there to support our friend!

Ganga : Okay! I'm craving in hunger now!

Praveen  : Adipavi! We are trying to support you!! But your full concentration is only on the food!?

Seba : She even had forgot her boyfriend in hunger, many times!!

Ganga : Now stop this and order something. I can't control the monkeys inside my little tummy!!

Swathi : Akka!! Sorry to interrupt! Shall we join you?

Ganga : No issues da! Come sit here

Seba : How's you first day going da!

Mahathi : Going well na! Really happy to know you guys😍

Praveen : If anyone teases you, then say my name da!

Anjali : Yedhuku innum adhigama kalaikava!

Swathi : Akka don't take me wrong? Can we ask you something?

Ganga : No issues da! What's your question?

Seba : Wait! Wait!! Let me guess you! Is that about our love story?

Praveen : Ama ivanga apdiye kaaviya kadhalargal! Ellarum ivanga love story ah ketu varanga😂

Mahathi : Actually it's about your love story anna!

Kavya : Indha mokka unaku thevaya

Diya : Okay girls! Ganga will explain their love story

Anjali : But after hearing that from her, chances are their for you both to turn lunatic😂

Ganga : Shut up! Okay let me start!

Nammalum story kulla iruka story kulla pogalam vaanga!!🐒

Ganga POV

It was the first day of my college life! I was very much excited. After a huge struggle, I'm standing here that too with my donkeys! I badly want to study in this college with my donkeys, but I had to fight a world war with my mother!! Uff! It's really hard fighting with her. But at the end, my happiness means a lot to her!!😍 My thoughts got distracted by my donkeys nudging!

Diya : What madam? Day dreaming ah!

Rohit : Close your mouth and come! Let's go to the auditorium

Ganga : For what?

Anjali : It's fresher's day gal!! That means our day! How can they celebrate that without us?

Ganga : Okay come!

We all went to the auditorium. After a few programs, the host announced the next program! She said it was the music performance of the college's most famous music band! As I love music a lot, I'm excited to hear their performance! All of a sudden, the lights got off! I thought they were ready to perform, cause the band got their spot light! The music started with a keyboard note! I felt an unknown happiness and feelings hearing that notes! It's totally new for me. I slowly moved from my place to see the person who's playing the keyboard. And finally I succeeded😍 I saw a man playing the keyboard. I don't know whether I have to listen to his music or to look at him! I kept on looking at him, and adding to that his notes as a background made a magic that day! And my monkeys started their job! It's really hard to control my monkeys sometimes. I can't stop them dancing in my little tummy! Actually they were the one who enjoyed his performance more than me! Bt they can't enjoy stalking him😅 like I did!! They finally completed their performance and got off from the stage. But my eyes were fixed at him, even after his image faded!