💛Love Portion 3💛

Author POV

Since it was fresher's day in college, there were no regular classes! So after few hours, they decided to go to Seba's house, which they use to visit often!

Ganga and her friends were from Chennai. That is why Ganga needs to fight with her mother to study here! They rented an appartment and staying there!

Mahathi : Hello seniors!

Seba : You guys, again!

Advik : Are you guys following us?

Swathi : You got us!

Ganga : Excuse me!?

Mahathi : Um... Actually... that...

Swathi : We need to know your love story! There's no point in hesitating Maha!

Anjali : She already told this morning na

Mahathi : We mean... We need to know that little things in your love story!

Diya : Like?

Swathi : Like first meeting in person, first outing, first fight, first ki... (Before she could complete her sentence, Mahathi stopped her)

Kavya : Is that what I think?

Rohit : Yeah! I think so!

Swathi : Exactly! Oh, crap! I mean some little lovely things in your love story!

Advik : Okay! What will you give in return after hearing the story?

Swathi : Acting smart!

Advik : Smart people don't need to act smart, junior!

Praveen : Wait! What's happening here?

Seba : You need to know our love journey!

Ganga : Will catch you guys tomorrow in the canteen!

Swathi : And we, in return, will give you our valuable time!

Advik : Look who's acting smart!

Swathi : Smart people don't need to act smart, senior!😉

Mahathi : Okay then! Bye seniors!!

Rohit : Did she just used your own words against you?

Seba : Lol! Let's go!

They all reached Seba's house. Seba's amma (Seetha) loves Seba's friends as much as she loves Seba! Especially she loves Ganga a lot! She knows there's a thing between Ganga and Seba and waiting for them to say that to her! After seeing this gang's arrival, she had a wide smile in her face! Ganga ran and hugged Seba's mother!

Rohit : Don't act like it's been so long you both had met!

Kavya : He's right! Amma you too started acting too much along with her!

Diya : You both are meeting each other at your usual spot daily in the morning! Ennala mudila

Seba : Wait! Ipodhan start pannirukanga. Soon my amma will forget her own son's existence!

Praveen : Sometimes its funny😂

Amma : Say it lovely or funny but it happens with me and Ganga, always!

Ganga : Exactly! And what for lunch?

Advik : Another dangerous part!

Amma : As she already informed me about her arrival, I decided to make her favourite for lunch!

Anjali : That is what the problem is!

Seba : Don't say me you have made upma for lunch

Amma : I'm sorry Seba!