Birthday Present?

Hi Guys Here's My Second Story, I Hope You Love It. XD

Jude's Pov

"Lucy is becoming much bigger and her birthday is coming up, what should we get her Layla"? I asked my beautiful wife.

"Hmm? I don't know maybe we should get her another doll"? Layla suggested. Layla and I have been talking about what to get Lucy for her 7th birthday. So far all we have for an idea is getting her doll's, But I think we should get what Lucy want's. 

"Layla, why dont we ask Lucy what she wants"? I suggested. Layla looked sad, she alway's wants to surprise Lucy on her Birthday. 

"I don't like that idea Jude, You know I love surprising Lucy on her birthday. Like last year when we gave her Gonzalas, she was so happy". Layla said. I know how happy Lucy was on that day. 

"Alright then why don't we send the maids to go s-". Before I finished my sentence Layla cut me off. 

"We can't send the maids. I told them to go get decorations for Lucy's birthday party and to send request's to guild's for children to come for the party". Layla said.

"Alright then, oooh I have an idea, maybe we can spy on Lucy and see what she wants". I said. Layla looked at me with joy in her eye's that we finally found an idea for Lucy's present. 

"That sounds like a good idea Jude"! Layla said, And off we went to spy on our daughter.

Lucy's Pov

"Oh Gonzalas, my birthday is coming and my Mommy and Daddy always surprises me with doll's, But I don't want a New Doll to play with, I want to explore around the place and play with my Dad. He always works so hard and he never plays with me. He only plays with me on my birthday, because that's when he schedual's a day off. He's so nice to me. *CREEAAAK*  what was that? Did you hear that gonzalas? I should hide". I said and ran into my closet to hide. 

'Oh no I forgot about Gonzalas. I should get out the noise is gone. What was that noise'?

Layla's Pov

"Jude you were to loud! what if she heard you". I was scolding Jude for being to loud. 

"Sorry Layla, But we know what to get her now". I said apologizing.

'Hmm? What did he mean by that'? 

"What do you mean"? I asked. 

"We are going to take Lucy and Explore around the city of magnolia and I'm gonna play with Lucy For The Entire Week". Jude said. I was shocked.

'Take Lucy to explore magnolia and play with her for the entire week? We can't afford that'! 

"But Jude you have a lot a work to do, you can't afford a week of no work". I said.

"Well if Lucy wants to spend time with me, I'll do what I can to make this her best birthday". Jude said and smiled. 

'That's what he said last time'

"Alright tomorrow will be the best birthday Lucy's ever had, I'll go and get tickets for the train to magnolia". I said and Jude told me he's going to work his butt off until Lucy's birthday. 

'Alright, Let's do this for our daughter......

-

-

-

-

Lucy'

This Is The First Chapter Of My New Story I Hope You Enjoyed It! Bye!  :)