Our little Secret

A/n: I'm sorry I'm in love with little Hoseok and Caregiver NamJoon so yeah, Han from Stray kids is in it to. Adult language
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
3rd person

Hoseok is in his room right now and he's playing with his blocks on this rug.

Hoseok is the only person who knows je a little, besides his other little friend Han who is from Stray Kids, who is younger in regular head space but older in little space.

Han is also living this secret life and they both don't want to tell their group or fans cause they don't know how their band mates and Stays and Armys will take it.

"I'm going out to Bts hyungs house" Han said out loud but no one answered so he left.

Han walked since they love only 6 blocks away from each other.

Han knocked on the door and the door opened revealing Hoseok  "HANNIE HYUNG" Hoseok yelled "Shhh we have to go to your room then we can play" Han said and Hoseok nodded putting his little finger to his lips and closing the front door.

They made it to Hoseoks room and closed and locked the door "Seokie" Hannie said now able to slip "Hyung hyung wok wat Seokie drawd" Hoseok said holding up a picture with scribble on it but to Hoseok it meant much more than that.

(Yall might hate me but I'm gonna have Han and Hoseok date, not that I ship them its just cause I want to)

Han smiled at his little boyfriend, which reminds me, no one know their dating each other either but it's hard for Han when Hoseok would slip in public and cling to him like when Stray Kids were back stage at a BTS fan signing.

Flash back

Bts was at a Fan signing and Hoseok got a teddy bear from a Army and he slipped but no one knew until Yoongi took it not thinking anything of it Hoseok was ready to burst and looked at Han in the wings Han quickly went out "I need him for something" Han said and took Hoseok and got him to a back room where no one was "HE TWOK MY TWDY" The baby yelled tears running down his face "Shh baby its okay" Han said "NWO NWO NWO ME WAN IT BWAK" Hoseok yelled very upset he couldn't have his bear now "Hey what if Hannie Hyung buys you one and you can keep it and love it forever" Han said and Hoseok nodded then hugged Han "I don wan you to weave me" Hoseok said in the chest of Han "I'm not gonna leave you baby, I promise"

End of Flash back

Even in head space Hoseok was bottom and yes they've done it a few times to figure that out and Hoseok would submit to the younger right away.

"Hannie you hab to go" The baby said bit ready for his boyfriend to leave "Yes I ish sorry" The boy said and kissed Hoseok lips not little anymore and left.

After that day Hoseok went to his studio and started working on songs.

He knew he had to get it done and didn't want to slip anymore, so he thought writing song would be his new way of relaxation.

Minutes turned into hour

Hours turned into Days

And Days slowly turned into a week.

Hoseok made a total of 12 songs and had felt proud.

He was starting the 13th when someone knocked. To into writing Hoseok didn't hear it so he kept writing until "JUNG HOSEOK OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR"

Oh no Eomma Jin is never good to face when mad.

Hoseok got up and rubbed his butt that was in pain "What I get for sitting for 7 days straight" Hoseok said to himself and and slowly opened the door revealing Jin, Jin knelt down to Hoseoks height

'I hate being only 5'4' Hoseok thought Jin looked worried and Hoseok thought that he wasn't in trouble until Jin stood up "Why the hell were you gone for a week" Jin said his face and ears slowly turning red noting he was getting vey angry "Hiw many song did you make" Jin asked "ummm 12" Hoseok said knowing he was about to get yelled at "JUNG HOSEOK YOU MADE 12 SONG" Jin yelled "Yea" he said "YOU WILL COME HOME RIGHT NOW" Jin said "Okay" Hoseok and Jin wasn't expecting that

Hoseok is the one to go against what everyone said "Wait so I don't have drag you by your hair and maybe legs" Jin said and Hoseok shook his head getting his flash drive "But pls just let me turn this in" Hoseok said "Fine, let's go" Jin said and they left.

After they gave the songs to their producer Hoseok was happy with himself but also tired.

Unlike the past week Hoseok didn't fight his tiredness and went right to sleep.