Chapter 19

No-one's P.O.V

Everyone was talking about what had happened to Souhei. You looking down at your book, shaking visibly. Shino was worried and put her hand on yours, which made you jump. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" You had shouted and it alerted the whole class and they all looked at you. You quickly dashed out of the room and to the principal's office.

Shino tried got up and tried to stop you, "Y/N-CHAN!!" Her shout didn't work to stop you. Everyone else started talking about it, wondering why you were crying and all of a sudden left.

You and Hana were sitting in the parking lot. You were crying a lot and Hana was worried. 'Why didn't it work? I said it a lot and yet it didn't work..." You had said looking up at Hana. "What if they find out I'm a wolf? They would probably chase us everywhere we went... We would have to find or build a new house...." You started to panic. Hana didn't know what to do and she placed a hand on your shoulder, which made you burst into tears. "I'm sorry...!! Mom! I'm so sorry!!!" You yelled. Hana pulled you into a hug and tried to assure you that everything was going to be alright.

It had been a 2 weeks since you had been to school and Souhei had just gotten back. He decided that it would be a good idea to bring you a few cookies and a (chocolate/strawberry) milk carton. He jumped when he seen you standing at the doorway. "Y/n! U-uhm well I brought you some food for today..." He said, holding out the food. You had hesitantly grab it, trying to smile without getting nervous.

"T-thank you, Souhei..." You placed the bag and (chocolate/strawberry) carton on the table. 

Souhei scratched the back of his head nervously. "Well.. when are you thinking of coming back to school?" He asked, while he was talking Hana was about to walk around the corner but stopped when she seen you and Souhei talking and decided to listen in.

"I-i'm not sure... But not a-anytime soon..." You said, Souhei frowned. You two didn't really get along and Souhei knew that you didn't like him supposingly.

"It wasn't your fault... There was a wolf, it wasn't you.." Souhei blurted out, hoping that it would make you feel better then now. You looked at him, before looking to the side. "You probably think I'm going insane, but it's true! You have to believe me...." He begged, he seemed to be desperate for both your forgiveness to him, but also for yourself.

"I-...." You quickly shut the door and watched Souhei leave. Hana walked from behind the corner and over to the table. 

"Y/n, maybe if you tell him how you feel, it'll make you feel better. You don't have to do it today, just maybe another day." Hana said, smiling. You looked at her and then at the bag, seeing a not on it you decide to read it. 'Hey, I hope you come to school tomorrow! If you do, then come talk to me! During the first break, I'll be in the park. See ya there if you want to go! ( ╹▽╹ )✧'   After reading the note, you smiled and decided to go to school the next day.