~(Steve)~ - Ex Encounter

You run into your ex

Steve:
Me and my boyfriend, Steve, were walking through Central Park, clearing our heads and spending time together due to Steve being so busy saving the world almost all the time and hardly seeing eachother. Our hands were intertwined and we were having a good time and then we decided to sit down on a bench. It was until Steve's phone rang a d he had to answer. "Sorry, doll. I have to take this. I'll be back." "Ok" I replied and he kissed my cheek and walked off. I sat there in silence u til I heard a voice behind me, "Long time no see." It was a voice that sounded all too familiar. I turned and saw my ex boyfriend, Claye. We dated for a couple years and it was until I found out that I was a bet from his friends and that he was also cheating on me throughout our relationship. Of course I was heartbroken and I broke up with him and never saw him again. I was that broken hearted girl but it was until I met Steve, I was happy. "Claye" I said quietly. He sat next to me and I scooted away from him. "I'm sorry for the way I played you and me cheating on you. I know, it's been a while but I was wondering maybe if we could go out sometime." Claye asked. "No, Claye. I'm in a relationship with someone who actually cares about me and is loyal. Unlike you. No I don't want to hang out with you after what you did to me." By now, I had tears brimming just thinking about the memories. Claye was about to say something but he was then interrupted by Steve. "Is this man bothering you, sweetheart?" Claye immediately stood up facing him. "You must be her new boyfriend? I'm Claye. Her ex boyfriend. I was just leaving btw. See you around, y/n." He finally walked off and Steve stood me up and pulled me into his loving embrace as I cried. We stayed like that after some comforting words and me calming down, he kissed my forehead. "How about me and you spend the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling. How does that sound?" Steve suggested and I nodded happily and smiled. Steve smiled back and softly kissed my lips. "There's that beautiful smile." He said and we walked home. I'm glad I have someone like Steve in my life and I love him.