Introduction

Raavi and Shiva are separated due to some reasons. Dhara unable to get pregnant decides to adopt a baby. Meanwhile Raavi gets pregnant and deliver twins in hospital where dhara and gautam have come to adopt a baby. Raavi hears them and decides to give one of her baby to them but without revealing her identity. Dhara and Gautam are surprised to know that how one could give the baby without knowing the family background. They wanted to thank the lady but doctor informs that she has strictly requested not to meet. 

When Dhara Gautam return home, Shiva develops an instant connection with baby girl and his mood brightens up. Dhara Gautam are happy to see that as after Raavi left he had became a silent person.

So this story starts after 7-8 years leap when both kids have grown up. Raavi is staying with her boy child in Amritsar and is working at the position of assistant manager in a company. While Pandya Parivaar settled in somnath decides to move to some other place to expand their business. By now '' Pandya Store'' has gained quite popularity and has grown wide. Gautam decides to move to Amritsar to open their biggest branch.

So the story starts from here💗

Story_writter_2003 Here You Go🥰