CHAPTER 11 - Dhara & Gautam Shocked

Raavi looked at Shiva confused. She hurriedly kept some boxes on the shelf and turned to leave when Shiva held her dupatta. Raavi stopped in her tracks and looked at him. She signed him to leave the dupatta. A grin formed on his face and he pulled her closer grabbing the waist. Raavi shuddered under his touch.

Raavi : Shi..

Shiva leaned in and locked their lips shutting her. Rahul who was standing outside couldn't hear anything.

Rahul : Yeh kuch awaaz kyun nahi aa rahi?

Rahul stood there trying to hear something..he was gonna back out when..

Raavi : Aaahhh...shivaa...aah...shiv...no..

And the voice just got louder.

Raavi : Shivaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rahul stood there dumbfounded. Door flung open. Shiva came out and smiled at Rahul. Rahul peeked inside to see Raavi panting and holding the wall with closed eyes. She was breathing heavily.

Rahul immediately left the scenario. Shiva looked back at Raavi. He came to her and slowly whispered in her ear.

Shiva : Did you like it?

Raavi : You....i hate you...how dare you do that?

Shiva : I can show again..if u wish..

Raavi pushed him with full force.

Raavi : Shiva..mein..mein..

Shiva : Mein kya? I know..abhi bhi..tu pyaar karti hain...varna mujhe yeh karne thodi deti..

Raavi : Cheater...tune suddenly kiya..mujhe kuch sochne ka time hi nahi diya.

Shiva : Acha ab deta hoon..ab bol..continue karun?

Raavi took a pillow which was lying beside and threw it at him.

Raavi : Gadheda.

Raavi was leaving.

Shiva : Aaaahh...shiva..aah.(laughs)

Raavi glared at him and left the scenario. Shiva smiled remembering what he did.

He had leaned closer and smashed her lips shutting her up. Raavi tried to retaliate but his grip was too strong. His one hand snaked around her bare waist while his one hand traced from ankle to thighs making her lehenga buckle up revealing her thighs. Shiva traced her thighs while continuing the kiss. He slowly traced his fingers on the panty inserting his finger inside her core. As soon as he inserted the finger he stopped kissing her making her voice audible. Shiva then inserted another finger making her voice go louder. And then another..and when he knew that Rahul had heard it enough. He stopped and stepped back. He was happy because it was after long time he got intimate with her making her visible that he still loves her, one can never take her place and Rahul also must have learnt the truth.

As Shiva stepped down he looked around and his eyes land on Raavi. Raavi too looked at him and her cheeks went red as Shiva enacted her reaction making her embarrassed. Raavi turned and rolled her eyes when shiva tapped her shoulders. She turned and both had a deep eyelock.

Raavi : Ky...kya..kyaa?

Shiva held her arm and took her to a corner.

Raavi : Shiva kya kar raha hain?

Shiva just turned her and kept all her hairs on one side.

Raavi stomped her foot on his foot. Shiva winced in pain.

Shiva : Gadheri...kya kar rahi hain?

Raavi : Tu..tu kya kar raha hain? Aise...yeh sab..mat kar.

Shiva : Yeh sab kya?

Raavi : Yeh hi sab..

Shiva : Kuch samaj nahi aa raha..clear bolna..varna mujhe kaise samjhega.

Raavi : Aise...mujhe...kiss mat kiya kar..aur jo bhi tune store room mein kiya..

Shiva : Storeroom mein kya kiya?

Raavi : Shivaaaaaaa

Shiva : Haan Raavi.

Raavi got pissed and averted her gaze when shiva pulled her closer by arms.

Shiva : Mujhe sirf tattoo dekhna hain.

Raavi looked at him stunned.

Raavi : Kau...kaunsa...tattoo?

Shiva : Bataun..kaunsa tattoo?

Shiva turned her making her back flush against his chest. He traced his fingers on her back and slid her dupatta little exposing her tattoo. He touched it.

Shiva : Yeh.

Raavi gasped.

Raavi : Yeh tattoo tere liye nahi hain..shivin ke liye hain..

Shiva : Maine kab bola mere liye hain?

Raavi slapped her forehead mentally.

Shiva pulled her more closer.

Shiva : Mere liye hain kya?

Raavi : Nahi

Shiva : Pakka?

Raavi : Haan

Shiva turned her. Now she was facing him.

Shiva : Par mere pass tere liye kuch hain.

Shiva slid his kurta little revealing her name tattoo. Raavi was stunned. She touched it unknowingly.

Raavi : Yeh.

Shiva : Tere liye..yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hain..tere liye kuch bhi.

Raavi got teary eyed. Shiva slowly kissed her cheeks and left. Later Raavi was called by Dhara.

Dhara : Chalo..raavi shruti ko le kar aa..

Raavi nods and left. Wedding ceremonies got completed perfectly. All were on stage clicking pictures with groom and bride. Raavi was sitting beside Shruti. When Dr Preeti came up and congratulated both Krish and Shruti. She noticed Raavi and then looked at Dhara and Gautam.

Preeti : Oh wow great..Mr and Mrs Pandya..finally you met the person you were looking for..I m sure you must have thanked Ms Raavi for giving away her daughter to you. But how did you guys met?

Gautam Shiva Dhara Krish and Shruti were stunned while Raavi was shocked and nervous. Suman Dev Rishita Tara Shivin were busy in other things.

Preeti : Ms Raavi..Thank You..aapke jaise log aaj kal kaha hote hain..jo bina soche samjhe apna bacha kisi aur ko de.