CHAPTER 8 - Truth Out?

Its night everyone has settled into their rooms. Dhara Gautam and Suman are discussing something.

Suman : Haan toh bas. Kanta aur uska parivaar, Prafulla Jagat , tera bhai Hardik, Anita, voh Jamnaben aur uska parivaar, Rakesh Bhai aur uska parivaar. Haan aur koi reh gaya?

Dhara : Maa..mein kya soch rahi thi..hum Dr Preeti ko bulaye? Itne saal se voh hamari itne close ho gayi hain..vhi hain jinki vajah se Tara hamari zindagi mein aayi hain..voh baat alag hain hume aaj tak pata nahi chala kaun thi voh ladki jisne apna bacha hume de diya bina soche samjhe..par preeti humare parivaar ke kitne kareeb bhi hain..toh bula le?

Suman : Ae haan..preeti beta toh reh hi gayi..haan bula lo..

Gautam and Dhara smiles. Next morning Raavi wakes up and helps other in mehendi arrangement. After being done with decoration Raavi gets ready and goes down.

Shruti : Pehle dance fir mehendi.

Shivin : Shiva Uncle aa gaye.

Shiva arrives dressed in well fitted green kurta. Raavi couldn't take her eyes off. Shiva smiles seeing that.

Rishita : Raavi, handsome lag raha haina shiva?

Raavi : Haan.

Shiva : Kya boli?

Raavi : Nahi..mera matlab..bilkul bhi handsome nahi lag raha.

Shiva goes towards her and tucks her hair strand.

Shiva : Par tu hot lag rahi hain.

Everyone goes awww hearing this.

Shivin : Mom hamesha pretty lagti hain.

Kirti : Acha chalo ho jaaye face off.

Music plays and both the teams dance very well.

Krish : Toh batao kaun jeeta maa?

Suman : Dance toh dono ne hi bahot badhiya kiya par meri ladkiyan baazi maar gayi..Isliye yeh log jeete.

All girls smile and look at guys.

Dhara : Chalo chalo jaldi bhuk lagi hain hume..

All guys give each other look. Shivin silently sits on sofa.

Tara : Oh hello..punishment tumhe bhi mili hain..chalo chalo kitchen mein jao.

All go and prepare food somehow while girls are applying mehendi.

Rishita : Raavi tum bhi naam likhva lo kisi ka..

Raavi : Haan..shivin ka naam likhna..

Mehendi wali writes Shivin's name. Guys come with food and start making their partners eat.

Tara : Shivin..mujhe khilao please.

Shivin glares at her cutely but makes her eat..

Dhara : Aree Raavi ko kaun khilaayega?

Shivin : Shiva Uncle.

Raavi : Mujhe bhuk nahi hain.

Raavi leaves and enters her room and sits on the couch laying her head on window carefully so that her mehendi doesn't get spoiled. She closes her eyes remembering what exactly had happened during the accident.

FLASHBACK
(Here Shiva Raavi had cleared out their misunderstanding and confessed their love before only. No mandir or divorce drama here. They were madly in love and were unable to keep their hands off each other..everyone would always find them in awkward and embarrassing situation)

It was their anniversary and both had planned to go out for a long drive on bike and have a dinner and spend some time alone. Raavi had carved Shiva's initial 'S' on her back as anniversary gift while unaware of Raavi, Shiva had carved her name on his chest just near his heart. They had their dinner and Shiva had planned a beautiful dinner date on a small hill under which a beautiful river was flowing on one side and on they side was forest. By the time they reached the hill on bike two cars filled with drunkards were already there.

Raavi : Shiva vapas chalte hain..mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha.

Shiva : Raavi..maine specially hamare liye yeh arrangement kiya hai...pata nahi kaha se aa gaye yeh log.

Raavi : Shiva hum kahi aur chale jaayenge tu chal.

Shiva nodded and was about to take U - TURN when they were stopped by two - three drunkards who took away the key and pulled Shiva and Raavi out. They started taking Raavi away from Shiva which angered him and he started beating everyone but one of the drunkard unintentionally pushed Raavi into the river.

Shiva : Raaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

That's it..that's what she had remembered. And after that when she woke up she was surrounded by some distant village people who had saved her when they found her drowning in river while she was unconscious. They were very helpful. But her condition was still not good. Her body ached and she was unable to stand. She used to fall unconscious often resulting in staying there for few more days. When finally she was well she requested them to get her out of the forest as she wanted to contact her family. They helped her get out. Raavi happily reached Pandya Niwas when her feet stopped as she read the board ''Shiva & Disha's Engagement''. Her heart ache and she started taking steps backwards when she saw a girl and Shiva colliding with each other and shiva  held her by waist. Raavi turned and closed her eyes. She held her mangalsutra and ran away far from everyone...with half truth.

Raavi opened her teary eyes to found shiva infront of her. She got startled and flinched back.

Raavi : Shiva tu?

Shiva : Khaana kha le..chal.

Raavi : Nahi khaana.

Shiva moved forward to feed her. Raavi turned away her face. Shiva dipped his head in the crook of her neck and kissed her sensitive spot.

Raavi : Shi..shiva...tu..you are such a bastard.

Shiva : Kyun? Because I know your sensitive spots.

Shiva went closer and kissed her right earlobe.

Raavi(in mind) : Not Again! Shiva knows all my weak points. Ugh...I have to be strong.

Shiva : Khaana kha le..varna tujhe pata hain next sensitive spot kaunsa hain tera.

Raavi gulped and immediately ate the morsel from his hand. Shiva laughed seeing her reaction. He made her eat the food when thud...door was closed.
Raavi was stunned while Shiva gave a mischevious smiles.

Shiva : Kal maine kuch kaha tha..yaad aaya?(smiles)