ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SI᙭

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SI᙭:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SI᙭:
˜"*°•.˜"*°•  ᗩᗪEᐯăᖇᑌᒪ  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ

ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

A red hue trailed over the walls, floors and ceilings, bright colours leaving in its wake. Out of shock of the sudden change, Natalya's mind pushed back all recent thoughts.
Wanda's clothing became red, her hair a lovely light shade of orange.
Natalya looked down at herself. Her pants were dark blue and her sweater was yellow with white cuffs. She took a piece of her hair in between her fingers, seeing her hair the same tone as Wanda's.
The family embraced each other in a hug.
"Goodnight," Natalya said as she climbed the stairs to go to her room.
When Natalya entered her room and changed into light yellow pajamas, a thought came into her mind. She looked at her hands.
Why hadn't Vision or Wanda reacted to her powers?

ᗢᗢᗢ

(btw, tell me if yall like the outfits. i have no idea what i'm doing when i choose them lol)

A girl, probably 12 years old and restrained with a straight jacket and electric collar around her neck, was dragged along by officers in heavily packed black uniforms, rifles hanging from their hips. A woman in her twenties came into the vision and started kicking and screaming, trying to get closer to the girl.

"Natty!" The woman screamed, trying to fling the guards away from her whilst being restrained by the same things as the girl.

"Mom!" Natty screamed back, her voice hoarse from the screaming she had done earlier, "Let me go! Mom!"

""Fii tare, Natty! Te voi revedea!" The mother called back before she was electrocuted by the guards, making her fall limply, only to get caught by the guards. Natty screamed and felt a burning sensation through her body, before black dots invaded her vision.

("Be strong, Natty! I'll see you again!")

A teen girl, probably around 15 or 16, was kneeling in water, cradling a woman's body to her chest. Tears slipped down her cheeks and landed on the lifeless woman's suit.

"It was supposed to be me, not you," The teen cried, a sob leaving her throat. A hand was placed gently on her shoulder. The teen turned and saw a man with wet hair and a sad expression through her blurry vision.

"Come on Talya, we've got to go now," He whispered softly. Talya shook her head.

"W-we can't just leave her here! This is no place to die," She cried, "Please Clint. I know the price of the world is at stake, but my world has been torn apart and Nat was the last thing keeping me sane and alive. First, Uncle, and then Mom and Peter... it's just..."