𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆- 4 𝒐'𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌

As the rain fell down on me, with no protection, I walked silently through the empty streets.

Not a soul was around me. No one would be here at this day of the day, at 4 o'clock. I said nothing, I could feel myself shiver with coldness and exhaustion, but I didn't care. This morning felt like the time of day where I could be myself.

I wondered, wandered through the empty city. No traffic, cars, or people. No one was there but me. A sense of loneliness dragged with me, along with the empty feeling inside. When you're alone, you felt empty and incomplete. By human nature, everyone eventually longs for someone in their life to be there for them. But when there was no one for me, there was the incompleteness I felt.

The nameless bird that sings in the park at dawn

Where are you?

I could hear his voice. His poetry.

Why are you crying, it's only me and you here

Me and you

There he was, in front of me. The deja vu, the flashbacks, sudden rushes, and hairs crawling from my skin all came from him. I knew him, in some way. I've known him, in some way, for a while. He's so familiar to me, but I don't know who he is.

"Who are you?" I said to him.

Me and you ~

I cried out, and then next thing I knew, he was there, enveloping me in his arms and patting my head softly.

"Why are you crying?" He whispered. "It's only me and you here, you don't need to worry."

Then it hit me once more. I finally knew, who he really was.

You are someone I've known for a long time.

"Don't leave me."

"I won't."

I woke up from the dream, and then cried myself to sleep.