Chapter 1 Moving In

(Nikki ' s pov)
I just got all the boxes out of the truck, I just bought a Condo it's cool has a pool it's super awsome. I put the boxes in order my room living room kitchen patio and of that stuff. It was hard I left down to the beach to take a break I went and fell down the stairs on the way I'm super clumsy then I met this guy he was tall, blond, and had a lip ring he was cute. At least I thought he was he helped me up and said "you okay there?" "Umm yeah thanks." I said. I stood there looking into those beautiful blue eyes. A girl came up to me she was one of those girls that start drama. She said "LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER!" "I was just helping her up she fell." "I hope she breaks something when she falls again, stay off my man." "Ummm okay I guess whatever." She just shay shayed it's weird when people do that. I went back to my house stood up all night unpacking I was so tired I feel asleep on the table.
I wake up to some one at the door it's luke and 3 other guys. "Good morning." They all said, I said back. "Umm can I talk to you in private?" Luke asked, "sure." His friends gave him the look like get her. I was afraid they all waited on my front porch which I had also set up last night. He talked to me in the extra room I had I'm planing on making it a art room. Anyways he sat there staring into my brown eyes with his blue ones. "He told me I'm really sorry about Tiffany." he said "oh her it's fine I don't really care if she thinks I'm clinging on to you because we just met right?." I said, "right." "and because of that little stunt yesterday I broke up with her because I'm really sick of having to hear that so I told her , Tiffany if your gonna keep doing this to people then it's over I'M TIRED OF THE SAME OLD STUPID STUNTS." She said "LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS don't ever talk to me that way or a bad instagram rumor." I said " I don't care anymore we're DONE." "and she left with her friends and you know I got that bad thing now but I don't care it's just her friends that belive her." "Everyone else knows I didn't do anything bad , they've seen her stunts before anyways I gotta go here its my number call me so we could you know talk." I said "it'd be weird if we didn't talk during a call." "Ha." He said before I knew it he was out the door the one with the black and blond hair was like "DANG I want in on some that common luke set me up with her." He just elbowed him shaking his head. And they we're gone. It was later that night that I was half done unpacking.