Chapter 3 The Conversation(s)

(Everyone's pov)

Michael: "Luke has been gone FOREVER when is he coming back?"
Ashton: "I'm sure he's coming today just shut up"
Calum: " Michael's right you know he's not gonna like lukes absence"

*later on at Nikki's*

Luke's mind: 'you can't let Nikki find out the truth about you for her and your sake..... he's not gonna love me not being there he needs me there but these days have been amazing until now I wish I could tell Nikki she's already an important part of your life he already knows who she is, because he knows when he sees he knows she's important to me, I can't let her go I'll just have to protect her I have too'
Nikki: "hey luke"
Luke: *shouts*
Nikki: "woah didn't mean to scare you"
Luke: "it's fine I jus-t was thinking about something that's all"
Nikki's mind: 'something's up and I need to find out what he's been so sweet and now he's acting as if he's been paralyzed I have to say something'
Nikki: "Luke are you okay you've been jumpy lately"
Luke: "I'm f-fine" (he said quickly)
Nikki: "Luke you know I'm always here for you, you should know that by now tell me what's wrong"
Luke was silent
Luke: "Nikki there's a reason why I can't tell you it's to keep you safe I don't want anything to happen to you"
Nikki: "Nothing will have you seen my ninja moves"
Luke smiled it was a smile of a warmed heart but his face was uncertain she would be safe
Luke: " it's the real me and the real me is something really horrible I'm afraid that you'll be scared and run away"
Nikki: "there's no way that'll happen I swear"